United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
bammy blue said:
Christ just think of the implosion if he walked at the end of this week, Sister in law shagger back in charge who the hell would go there! No smoke without fire as they say.

33/1 next manager to leave. Its got to be worth laying 5 squid.

calum down said:
1654433_282609758597474_2996243829935308239_n.jpg
Is that going in or coming out?

calum down said:

The half and half Swansea scarves and "King (ahem) Louis" tat indicate that this picture was taken pre-game on Saturday. Can anyone point out any green/gold (snot n custard) merchandise?

A couple of bad results and that stall will resemble the Norwich souvenir shop before the next home match.

From what I understand reading on twitter getting little snippets is that it seems LVG has gone to WoodWard and said I want him, him, him.... At what ever price.... Within the next 2 weeks. WoodWards reply is it can't be done...

Blue Punter said:
calum down said:

The half and half Swansea scarves and "King (ahem) Louis" tat indicate that this picture was taken pre-game on Saturday. Can anyone point out any green/gold (snot n custard) merchandise?

A couple of bad results and that stall will resemble the Norwich souvenir shop before the next home match.
As will the 'Mega Store' TM. Last time those scarves were de rigueur at the swamp, the club had the temerity to start selling them in there.

They really have no shame.

BlueTaylor91 said:
From what I understand reading on twitter getting little snippets is that it seems LVG has gone to WoodWard and said I want him, him, him.... At what ever price.... Within the next 2 weeks. WoodWards reply is it can't be done...

I hope the equaliser has put him straight and told the Vadge that it isnt the United way to sign foreigners.

There maybe trouble ahead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.