United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
One recent (non) event seems to have seamlessly slipped under the media's normally finely tuned radar, namely the complete absence of a minutes silence/applause on Saturday for the passing of their owner of over a decade, arguably the most successful period in their history: commercially and on the pitch. One would have imagined the first competitive game since his death would have provided the perfect opportunity to mark his passing.

Not. A. Fucking. Word.

Funny that.
To quote oneself..'small time fucking cunts'.

One recent (non) event seems to have seamlessly slipped under the media's normally finely tuned radar, namely the complete absence of a minutes silence/applause on Saturday for the passing of their owner of over a decade, arguably the most successful period in their history: commercially and on the pitch. One would have imagined the first competitive game since his death would have provided the perfect opportunity to mark his passing.

Not. A. Fucking. Word.

Funny that.

Wow, completely forgot about this.

bluegirl74 said:
Stortz said:
zandvoort blue said:
Fatboy and his Homies out on the town, mmmm wonder which street.

Luke-Shaw.jpg
Fuckinel! They need to stop washin their jeans on a boil wash!

Not a patch on niall quinns disco pants :-D

you called...........

It says a lot about their ownership that they may have considered it and thought it a bad idea.

Shame no one had the same thought when they forced us all to have a minute's silence for the Belfast alcoholic who wasted a liver that might have saved someone else.

Not. A. Fucking. Word.

Funny that.

I didnt know Michael Knighton had passed away - sad times

Allendintiers said:
Doesn't really matter if Hummels and Vidal turned up tomorrow. Nobody joins the PL and hits the ground running. You need at least a season to get used to the pace and aggression of the PL.
Took Fernando all of three minutes :-)

manimanc said:
Are the rumours really true that touche turtle will walk at the end of the week?
It's funny because during his post match interview something struck me that he wasn't comfortable with himself, and this is a man who loves his own company, he seemed to think fuck me what have I got myself Into here.
Yep only 1 game in and lots of football to play but the players there have form for downing tools.
Next two games aren't exactly bankers either....
Vantastic.

This rumour doing the rounds... and Pulis leaves Palace... coincidence?

Out of the 92 clubs in the football league, Manchester United are 91st in terms of the number of signings made. Only Exeter City have made fewer and they were under a transfer embargo up until 3 days ago!

Posted over on a thread on the Guardian....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.