United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balti said:
-nibz- said:
The media have gone giddy with signings. Thursday night football at best.

do they play Championship games on thursday now?

friday nights before too long....

Goals on Granada reports(is that still going?)

They may be signing good players, but we can still laugh at them.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/t88YCNR.jpg[/bigimg]

Re: Rags move in transfer window

karen7 said:
I'm no cynic said:
mannycity said:
Quite obvious really,Gill and uefa have together clipped city's wings this summer and so are firmly moving in on top quality targets, after a world cup too,hope we can improve ourselves cos the rags are.
Far too early to panic...

This
Stop being a fanny,we are the defending champions and we will defend it whatever anyone else does

Bit of a dumb remark. The Rags now have a new proven manager ,they have some half decent players ,they have RVP whose motivated again,they do not have Champions League demands so a Top 4 is on the cards for them. Chelsea have strengthened more than we have, the Rags look like they will as well. Its natural to be concerned . Our 1st 11 has one addition but the Yaya position is a huge negative ,as is Sergios injury prone history. At the moment it feels a bit like 2011/12 summer window again.

LoveCity said:
They may be signing good players, but we can still laugh at them.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/t88YCNR.jpg[/bigimg]

That transfer paid for the piss can's beer for life,

nellyonthewing said:
karen7 said:
I'm no cynic said:

This
Stop being a fanny,we are the defending champions and we will defend it whatever anyone else does

Bit of a dumb remark. The Rags now have a new proven manager ,they have some half decent players ,they have RVP whose motivated again,they do not have Champions League demands so a Top 4 is on the cards for them. Chelsea have strengthened more than we have, the Rags look like they will as well. Its natural to be concerned . Our 1st 11 has one addition but the Yaya position is a huge negative ,as is Sergios injury prone history. At the moment it feels a bit like 2011/12 summer window again.
How exactly does Fabregas strengthen Chelsea more than the signings of Sagna and Fernando do for us?

nellyonthewing said:
karen7 said:
I'm no cynic said:

This

Look at our squad,we can compete with anyone.I'm not going to worry about what the rags are doing.we have a proven manager,a certain double in his first season.
We have added great cover for zab and fernando in midfield,i cant see yaya being allowed to leave this year and throw our plans into chaos.Sergio may not have a great season but jojo will have a better year,stop worrying

nellyonthewing said:
karen7 said:
I'm no cynic said:

This

I'm no cynic said:
nellyonthewing said:
karen7 said:
This

not for rags though

they have every reason to be shitting themselves again lol

Even if their buys work out it's going to take them a season or two to gel properly and even then I wouldn't worry about them. People seem to forget that they went decades without winning the title even after breaking transfer record after transfer record.

We've got a winning team and a mentality that's improving season on season.......i'm just looking forward to nailing another nail in their coffin next year when they flop like bastards again, the new manager is spending money but will he get time too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.