United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
MikeF said:
pudge & rodge said:
2u4sffl.png

That team would surely take the Champions League by storm next season..

Shame they're not in it then eh!
[bigimg]http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/08/facepalm-gif-4.gif[/bigimg]

pudge & rodge said:
MikeF said:
pudge & rodge said:
2u4sffl.png

That team would surely take the Champions League by storm next season..

Shame they're not in it then eh!
[bigimg]http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/08/facepalm-gif-4.gif[/bigimg]

Alright, alright, I couldn't help but bite as I do find it comical that they won't be in it

Rags move in transfer window

Quite obvious really,Gill and uefa have together clipped city's wings this summer and so are firmly moving in on top quality targets, after a world cup too,hope we can improve ourselves cos the rags are.

-nibz- said:
The media have gone giddy with signings. Thursday night football at best.

do they play Championship games on thursday now?

friday nights before too long....

Re: Rags move in transfer window

mannycity said:
Quite obvious really,Gill and uefa have together clipped city's wings this summer and so are firmly moving in on top quality targets, after a world cup too,hope we can improve ourselves cos the rags are.

Oh and they rigged the premie league fixture so the scum will be certain to have a good start

Re: Rags move in transfer window

I'm no cynic said:
mannycity said:
Far too early to panic...

This
Stop being a fanny,we are the defending champions and we will defend it whatever anyone else does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.