United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
alfabianchi said:
they were reigning league champions up until about 8-9 weeks ago?

just sayin.

Some of the posters on here sound like armchair rags down the pub.

Does it still hurt?

why99s.jpg

smudgedj said:
alfabianchi said:
they were reigning league champions up until about 8-9 weeks ago?

just sayin.

Some of the posters on here sound like armchair rags down the pub.

Does it still hurt?

why99s.jpg

Of course it does.

And not just the fans. We all know camelgob is still hurting, and I'm sure most of the other players are, too!

andyhinch said:
They got a good chance of 4th tbh

If they get their targets in I reckon they could potentially do a Liverpool and challenge.

They will have no European football so they will only play once a week bar the moments in the season when they are supposedly going to go and play a few friendlies around the globe.

They have a bigger squad than Liverpool had last season and look to have got a manager who is clearly experienced and knows what he is doing at the very highest level.

I will be surprised to see them win the league but I think they will challenge, it all depends on how quickly Van Gaal can gel all the new players in the team.

sam-caddick said:
andyhinch said:
They got a good chance of 4th tbh

If they get their targets in I reckon they could potentially do a Liverpool and challenge.

They will have no European football so they will only play once a week bar the moments in the season when they are supposedly going to go and play a few friendlies around the globe.

They have a bigger squad than Liverpool had last season and look to have got a manager who is clearly experienced and knows what he is doing at the very highest level.

I will be surprised to see them win the league but I think they will challenge, it all depends on how quickly Van Gaal can gel all the new players in the team.
Correct Sam-Caddick .
These idiots will do a lot better than some City fans are predicting .
I admit I got a bit carried away when we won the title the 1st time in 2012 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.