United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think united will most likely finish third next season for all the reasons already outlined.

united fans are funny, thinking, as many of them do, that's its still 2008 and they can look upon us with a sense of sneering contempt. Those days are long, long gone. The sooner they come to realise that we're a permanent fixture at the top table of European football, whatever their intuition tells them to the contrary, the sooner they'll stop feeling quite so bitter about our current and future place in the footballing firmament.

Their acceptance, however reluctant, of City as a massive club really would serve as an effective palliative to their obvious and enduring pain.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I personally think united will most likely finish third next season for all the reasons already outlined.

united fans are funny, thinking, as many of them do, that's its still 2008 and they can look upon us with a sense of sneering contempt. Those days are long, long gone. The sooner they come to realise that we're a permanent fixture at the top table of European football, whatever their intuition tells them to the contrary, the sooner they'll stop feeling quite so bitter about our current and future place in the footballing firmament.

Their acceptance, however reluctant, of City as a massive club really would serve as an effective palliative to their obvious and enduring pain.
I like what are owners are doing and expanding are stadium . Its clear are owners what to make us even bigger . This should send a clear message to Gill you can`t piss in are garden . As for United I can`t wait for derby day in November .
Bring it on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really know any of their signings accept for Shaw, but they seem to be the right type of player. If they get a right winger/Zaha steps up and the Herrera is good then they could have a very strong season. With no European distraction I see them coming at worst third and maybe second.

Sorry but I want to mention this.
That fucking mouth piece for the rags Dwight fucking Yorke. I do not advocate violence in anyway but this **** I would take exception to. SERIOUSLY WHAT A FUCKING RAG PRICK.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Sorry but I want to mention this.
That fucking mouth piece for the rags Dwight fucking Yorke. I do not advocate violence in anyway but this **** I would take exception to. SERIOUSLY WHAT A FUCKING RAG PRICK.

there is nothing wrong with Dwight york that coulnt be sorted out with a cricket bat.....or a gun.....or a knife.....or even just your fists

feedmpenzaandhewillscore said:
So pre season training gets underway next week, if Holland get at least to the semi finals or even win it, would that not impact on the rags with just family man Ryan running the show?

he`ll be ok, i seem him put cones out, he`s pretty good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.