United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemonkey71 said:
Can't wait to see how Luke Shaw plays when he's up against the best in the CL

Well, he'll obviously be at least one year older but, best case scenario...
Undoubtedly, the exciting, United Academy product will put in a steady shift - way beyond his years, don't you know - only to be ultimately undone by the unwillingness of (insert lazy Johnny Foreigner's name here) to track back. Definitely one for the England team's future, though! Why, no less a judge than Sir Dwight Yorke, himself, will have assured us. "Ooh aye, there's nooo dooot abooot that" Sour Alex will agree, in an exclusive intervirew with Derek Accorah, from beyond the grave.

... is the best we can hope for.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Sorry but I want to mention this.
That fucking mouth piece for the rags Dwight fucking Yorke. I do not advocate violence in anyway but this **** I would take exception to. SERIOUSLY WHAT A FUCKING RAG PRICK.

He's employed by SKY as a mouthpiece for everything rag related, but nobody involved with the rags has owt to do with him. He basically gets paid money for making up shit on the spot. At least when Buzzer is asked a question, he has some sort of inside track. Dwight Yorke is nothing but a spoofer. Just like 99% of ex-rags on the TV or radio. I'm sure even the people involved with the club sit there laughing at sky sports news as they wreel off another stream of utter bollox.

alfabianchi said:
That fucking mouth piece for the rags Dwight fucking Yorke. I do not advocate violence in anyway but this **** I would take exception to. SERIOUSLY WHAT A FUCKING RAG PRICK.

He's employed by SKY as a mouthpiece for everything rag related, but nobody involved with the rags has owt to do with him. He basically gets paid money for making up shit on the spot. At least when Buzzer is asked a question, he has some sort of inside track. Dwight Yorke is nothing but a spoofer. Just like 99% of ex-rags on the TV or radio. I'm sure even the people involved with the club sit there laughing at sky sports news as they wreel off another stream of utter bollox.
You may have some inside info that I am not privy to, but I profoundly disagree with your conclusions, based on my interpretation of the situation.

It seems to me that Yorke is actively being told what to say by united's PR machine. His utterances seem to echo the prevailing message coming out of the club too closely for that not to be the case. An example of this was his absurd, repetitious incantation of that comical expression "the united way" around the time Gigs was appointed as caretaker, sorry, interim manager. It was like he was reading from a (poorly written) script.

Such in the reach and influence of united's politburo it is impossible for me to conceive that his regular appearances on Sky are not only with the club's express consent, but also that he is coached to convey the message that the club want to disseminate.

He is a man with no mind. They are a club with no sense of shame. It's an arrangement that suits them both down to the ground.

You are very far off the mark. As recently as last month Dwight Yorke was stating to all and sundry that LVG was not the man for them, and that Giggs was his choice. And even when Van Gaal was annouced he was spouting the same crap about it being time for Giggs to shine and not authoritarian figures. Fast forward a few weeks to after Holland's performances in the WC and suddenly he's saying that Van Gaal might be the right man for the job. Nobody even questioned his 360 turn, coz everybody knows Yorke is nowt but a spoofer and a Bulshitter. Like most of that crowd earning a living off soundbites.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
alfabianchi said:

You may have some inside info that I am not privy to, but I profoundly disagree with your conclusions, based on my interpretation of the situation.

It seems to me that Yorke is actively being told what to say by united's PR machine. His utterances seem to echo the prevailing message coming out of the club too closely for that not to be the case. An example of this was his absurd, repetitious incantation of that comical expression "the united way" around the time Gigs was appointed as caretaker, sorry, interim manager. It was like he was reading from a (poorly written) script.

Such in the reach and influence of united's politburo it is impossible for me to conceive that his regular appearances on Sky are not only with the club's express consent, but also that he is coached to convey the message that the club want to disseminate.

He is a man with no mind. They are a club with no sense of shame. It's an arrangement that suits them both down to the ground.
He's also paid by the scum, the little **** used to live round the corner from me when he was shagging the big titted one and I talked to him a few times, not a pleasant experience.

alfabianchi said:
You are very far off the mark. As recently as last month Dwight Yorke was stating to all and sundry that LVG was not the man for them, and that Giggs was his choice. And even when Van Gaal was annouced he was spouting the same crap about it being time for Giggs to shine and not authoritarian figures. Fast forward a few weeks to after Holland's performances in the WC and suddenly he's saying that Van Gaal might be the right man for the job. Nobody even questioned his 360 turn, coz everybody knows Yorke is nowt but a spoofer and a Bulshitter. Like most of that crowd earning a living off soundbites.
Sounds to me that the Politburo have eventually got him on message ;-)

Yorke is hilarious
He said moyes was 100% the right man and should stay,then giggs is the right man,now vag is the right man,he must know how stupid he looks,they must be paying him quite a lot to make a twat of himself on such a regular basis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.