United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobbins said:
Anyone noticed how the rag shirts are starting to come out in public again !!

I saw a bloke in Heywood today with one on. He must have been in his late 50s and it was last years shirt. The fucking horrible thing was faded almost pink. Sad **** must wear it every fucking day.

stony said:
Bobbins said:

I saw a bloke in Heywood today with one on. He must have been in his late 50s and it was last years shirt. The fucking horrible thing was faded almost pink. Sad c**t must wear it every fucking day.

They will be back in the loft in a box marked "Shit to throw out" by September when they realise the 3rd coming has spunked all his credence on the Dutch teams failure.

dazdon said:
stony said:
Bobbins said:

I saw a bloke in Heywood today with one on. He must have been in his late 50s and it was last years shirt. The fucking horrible thing was faded almost pink. Sad c**t must wear it every fucking day.

They will be back in the loft in a box marked "Shit to throw out" by September when they realise the 3rd coming has spunked all his credence on the Dutch teams failure.

We need a like button ^^^

Bobbins said:
Yep. In Salibury for the weekend and copped 4 of the fuckers.

My hatred for these cumts grows stronger..Had a go at a rag yesterday at work about there spending recently...his response.."well we gotta keep up with the jones''....
Fucking hell I had to laugh.
Just shows you despite no C.league players and good ones will still go there.Hope they dont get Vidal and Di maria...

Carstairs said:
frothy said:
sir baconface said:
you are so fucking funny the both of you hope you get something similar for a couple of weeks and see how you cope

I apologise unreservedly for taking the piss out of a Manchester United player on a Manchester City fans forum. It was clearly the wrong place for such a quip, and I should have foreseen that my poorly conceived attempt at a joke would most likely cause widespread offence.

I trust my partner in crime, Sir baconface will be along shortly with his own expression of contrition.
Cant you two just make up and start with a clean sheet!!.

Bobbins said:

I've been living in Reading, the tw@s have never been away around here. I was sat outside a pub last night and they have a sky sports banner outside with a picture of Granny Shagger on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.