United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deepest Blue said:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qcR3U77nPv4

Had to laugh when Family Guy Giggseh claimed that after managing Barca and Bayern van Genius is now coming to the biggest club in the world.
Giggs' extended interview to take over in 3 years or less continues.

I expect to see another 2/3 Dutch players at the Swamp before next season.
Blind, Janmaat, De Vrij and Claisie are very possible I think.

Time to build a windmill for them all to live in:

The smell of daffs and the clacking of clogs will be unbearable..

Impeccable One said:
stony said:
The rags are getting giddy about our stadium expansion. Lots of jolly quips about empty seats.
This one tickled me though. It just about sums up the arrogance of the average rag.

Yes, City's fans are loyal, they stayed with their club through hard times. So do a lot of clubs' supporters. Utd fans also still backed Moyes through a turbulent period.

You really couldn't make it up.

What isn't well known is that our onsite hospitality for the ENTIRE SEASON is sold out !!!! You can now only get off site at the Crowne Plaza and coached in/out for the game.

Or you could stay in the Holiday Inn, next door and get the tram from Shudehill Interchange, You'd save yourself a fortune, if only there was anyplace at all to grab a bite to eat around there, eh?
City, ripping off tourists since... well, since very, very recently.

Impeccable One said:
stony said:
The rags are getting giddy about our stadium expansion. Lots of jolly quips about empty seats.
This one tickled me though. It just about sums up the arrogance of the average rag.

Yes, City's fans are loyal, they stayed with their club through hard times. So do a lot of clubs' supporters. Utd fans also still backed Moyes through a turbulent period.

You really couldn't make it up.

What isn't well known is that our onsite hospitality for the ENTIRE SEASON is sold out !!!! You can now only get off site at the Crowne Plaza and coached in/out for the game.

Meanwhile the rags are desperately whoring their matchday hospitality packages because bookings for the coming season have gone down the shitter. They appear to be sending anyone whose details they have a flyer headlined "Van Gaal is planning for next season already. Shouldn't you?" The best bit is "With a new manager confirmed, and Giggs by his side, it's a new era at Manchester United." (They were saying that 12 months ago). A mate of mine who bought a ticket for a CL game about 6 years ago and hasn't been since received one.

Carstairs said:
frothy said:
sir baconface said:
you are so fucking funny the both of you hope you get something similar for a couple of weeks and see how you cope

I apologise unreservedly for taking the piss out of a Manchester United player on a Manchester City fans forum. It was clearly the wrong place for such a quip, and I should have foreseen that my poorly conceived attempt at a joke would most likely cause widespread offence.

I trust my partner in crime, Sir baconface will be along shortly with his own expression of contrition.

Of course, partner. We were wrong to disrespect our neighbours. Profuse apologies.

chris63 said:
Fellieni had a hair cut.

2014+-+1

He should be doing better with his money.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Independent saying they've agreed personal terms with Di Maria, fucking hope not.

Still don't see why Madrid would want to sell him. No smoke without a fire though I guess.

GHoddle said:
Independent saying they've agreed personal terms with Di Maria, fucking hope not.

Still don't see why Madrid would want to sell him. No smoke without a fire though I guess.

Typical of the rags. No midfield at all, but still spunking everything on wingers.

GHoddle said:

Twitter's the new smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.