United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I never thought I would see such an amateurish approach both on and off the field from United.

They were so eager to leak some good news that they were on the verge of agreement, it will probably end up costing them an extra £10m.

Madrid are playing them perfectly, they know United have gone 'all in' and can't afford to fold now.
Madrid could end up getting enough money off the rags to be able to buy their training ground back from the council.

CTID1988 said:
I was at a house party last night and there was some united fan there, everyone was winding him up and he eventually snapped. He started crying! I mean proper crying. He stormed out, shouted "20 league titles" and slammed the door, leaving his girlfriend in the kitchen. Ive never laughed so much in my life

A decent poster would have had the sense to film this on their mobile. Shame on you CTID1988 !!

IH8MUFC said:
davymcfc said:
United have been awesome so far. 2 games played and already 5 points behind Chelsea. Cracking stuff.
1 point more than qpr you mean.

Or to put it another way. They have played twice as many games as us but we are still 2 points ahead. Tee Hee.

I kid you not I came across this post on Facebook...
"The reason UNITED r having 2 pay top dollar 2 get the best players is because City have said 'what's the point in having a youth policy,& fuck what it does to the English national team' so United r going 2 do the same".

bucks said:
IH8MUFC said:
davymcfc said:
United have been awesome so far. 2 games played and already 5 points behind Chelsea. Cracking stuff.
1 point more than qpr you mean.

Or to put it another way. They have played twice as many games as us but we are still 2 points ahead. Tee Hee.
Gutted they have had such a soft start -if they'd faced us or any of the big 5 it would have been a cricket score.

Suarez for £75 million or Di Maria for £65 million....no brainer.
"James" Rodriguez for £63 million or Di Maria for £65 million....no brainer.

They`ve been had.

They should be setting their sights on the likes of Peter Odemwingie, Shane Long, Ryan Shawcross and Ashely Williams.
For £65 million they could virtually have sorted their defence and midfield. Fools.

zandvoort blue said:
Suarez for £75 million or Di Maria for £65 million....no brainer.
"James" Rodriguez for £63 million or Di Maria for £65 million....no brainer.

They`ve been had.

They should be setting their sights on the likes of Peter Odemwingie, Shane Long, Ryan Shawcross and Ashely Williams.
For £65 million they could virtually have sorted their defence and midfield. Fools.

For Rojo and Di Maria they could have got Hummels and Vidal

marco said:
last night metro news reported city hijacking the Di Maria deal, today its quite widespread if you google it. any truth here?
We might just be helping Madrid to rip the rats a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.