United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
Allendintiers said:
Marvin said:
Last season City changed manager, and yet did our business early on. Again this Summer we were on tour in America too, again business done. These areno excuses except incompetence

You do have some star players in you squad, particularly up front, and I like Wilson, but it will count for nothing if you don' sign a top quality central defender

The difference at city is you have a director of football, who was probably one of the factors to Mancini being sacked, but he was able to plough on and bring in his targets before Pelligrini had wiped the dust from his passport. This makes a huge difference in the transfer market. United are still a one man band in that respect, but we're not the only ones as many managers cannot operate with people tinkering with their plans, I think that LVG is one of those managers, he wouldn't accept a director of football standing over him.

I agree with the central defender. The clock is ticking on that one.
Van Gaal worked with DOFs at Ajax and Bayern and our very own Txiki at Barcelona, this will be the first time in his career he has worked a club management job without a Director of Football.
I'm beginning to wonder if this guy really is a rag as I clearly knows fuck all about 'his' team

Ten academy stars the other night, reduced to four
Not knowing when the managers started
Not knowing anything about the latest dork's previous history

Allendintiers said:
Marvin said:
Last season City changed manager, and yet did our business early on. Again this Summer we were on tour in America too, again business done. These areno excuses except incompetence

You do have some star players in you squad, particularly up front, and I like Wilson, but it will count for nothing if you don' sign a top quality central defender

The difference at city is you have a director of football, who was probably one of the factors to Mancini being sacked, but he was able to plough on and bring in his targets before Pelligrini had wiped the dust from his passport. This makes a huge difference in the transfer market. United are still a one man band in that respect, but we're not the only ones as many managers cannot operate with people tinkering with their plans, I think that LVG is one of those managers, he wouldn't accept a director of football standing over him.

Van Gaal worked with DOFs at Ajax and Bayern and our very own Txiki at Barcelona, this will be the first time in his career he has worked a club management job without a Director of Football.

and fought like cat and dog with every one of them.

squirtyflower said:
Allendintiers said:

I'm beginning to wonder if this guy really is a rag as I clearly knows fuck all about 'his' team

Ten academy stars the other night, reduced to four
Not knowing when the managers started
Not knowing anything about the latest dork's previous history

On the contrary Squirty, your list of his failings makes him a nailed on rag for me, as we all know 99% of them are clueless and bereft of even a modicum of football knowledge of their own or any other team on this planet...!

manimanc said:
Moyes knew he would be utd manager after evertons last home match in may, and the whole of June and July utd put bids in for player after player but got snubbed to fuck.
Moyes said one thing and Woodward was saying another.
Officially moyes contract started in July but he had the whole of June to set targets and chase players.
He signed afro and elbows on the last day of the transfer window at the 11th hour And paid an extra 4mil in the process.
Van flatface would have been relaying info about who he wants to Woodward but because Woodward is fuckin clueless he just bragged about how much money they have to spend.... Not realising they wasn't in Europe and that players will go to teams who are in Europe... For example Kroos, for example fabregas, for example mangala.... (all players linked with utd)...
All this bullshit about the rags managers only starting in July and going straight on a tour and it stopping utd competing in the transfer market... Excuses excuses which we've become accustomed to from the theatre of shattered dreams for a while now.
Nobody wants to go to utd anymore, and the fact that they are offering to double players wages reeks of desperation. This rojo geezer, apparently still problems with the work permit..
Di Maria? Didn't really want to come, got pushed out by Madrid.... Panic buy like mata...
So allendintiers, don't come on here spouting your shite, you rags are excuse central, never your fault and Always somebody else to blame.
Your club is a circus at the minute ran by two clowns who think they're jonny big potatoes, as the old saying goes..... You can't Polish a turd...
Plastic twats.

Does anyone know the exact date when manyoo nicked our Comedy Club Trophy?

Allendintiers it has nothing to do with getting the upper hand, it's to do with the fact you're coming out with all this stuff without doing your research.
You're club are operating one way but you're trying to tell us they're doing it completely different.
The thing is with you rags you come on here all full of it, start spouting shite and expect us all to listen to you and fall in line.
I just despair at you lot sometimes but it doesn't surprise me, you've been spoilt for years on end and now the shits hit the fan you've all turned into headless chicken mode..
Welcome to our world my friend, try 35 years of shite...
You've only had it shit for 18 months but just listen to you..
Laughable.

Allendintiers said:
Allendintiers said:

Did he? Pretty sure he got on well with Mathias Sammer at Bayern. Doesn't make a difference though, you have a manager in charge who's never signed a player himself before with a chief executive whose expertise lies in arranging large loans for business purchases and who has no knowledge of the game trying to act as DOF. In fact, they're so clueless about it they're letting agents negotiate the transfers on their behalf. That's right, they as the buyers are letting someone who gets a set percentage of the overall fee negotiate on their behalf. Not only that, but a DOF sets the overall direction of recruit in regards the clubs playing style, which probably explains why you're buying wing forwards and flat back 4 full backs to play in a 3-5-2 and letting the entire spine of your squad dissipate, replacing them with whoever Van Gaal saw play well against Holland or for them in the WC (this is the extent of his scouting knowledge at the moment, as your system is miles behind everyone else, Bayern kept their scouts when LVG left and, let's be honest here, a national team's manager's scouting trips are myopic at best). Enjoy the panic deadline day buys of any Dutch WC squad players that haven't been snapped up already and maybe a few bargain basement snap ups from Costa Rica and Chile.

Allendintiers said:
Allendintiers said:

So a) why did he go to clubs that had that business model in place? and b) was he not fairly successful under that model?

mcmanus said:
manimanc said:
Moyes knew he would be utd manager after evertons last home match in may, and the whole of June and July utd put bids in for player after player but got snubbed to fuck.
Moyes said one thing and Woodward was saying another.
Officially moyes contract started in July but he had the whole of June to set targets and chase players.
He signed afro and elbows on the last day of the transfer window at the 11th hour And paid an extra 4mil in the process.
Van flatface would have been relaying info about who he wants to Woodward but because Woodward is fuckin clueless he just bragged about how much money they have to spend.... Not realising they wasn't in Europe and that players will go to teams who are in Europe... For example Kroos, for example fabregas, for example mangala.... (all players linked with utd)...
All this bullshit about the rags managers only starting in July and going straight on a tour and it stopping utd competing in the transfer market... Excuses excuses which we've become accustomed to from the theatre of shattered dreams for a while now.
Nobody wants to go to utd anymore, and the fact that they are offering to double players wages reeks of desperation. This rojo geezer, apparently still problems with the work permit..
Di Maria? Didn't really want to come, got pushed out by Madrid.... Panic buy like mata...
So allendintiers, don't come on here spouting your shite, you rags are excuse central, never your fault and Always somebody else to blame.
Your club is a circus at the minute ran by two clowns who think they're jonny big potatoes, as the old saying goes..... You can't Polish a turd...
Plastic twats.

Does anyone know the exact date when manyoo nicked our Comedy Club Trophy?

League Cup Semi v Sunderland?

media_xl_1384546.jpg

Sometimes a picture can say a thousand words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.