United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcmanus said:
Allendintiers said:
squirtyflower said:
I'm beginning to wonder if this guy really is a rag as I clearly knows fuck all about 'his' team

Ten academy stars the other night, reduced to four
Not knowing when the managers started
Not knowing anything about the latest dork's previous history

Evans - Academy
Wellbeck - Academy
Wilson - Academy
Januzij - Academy (By your own definitions anyone who played for the U17's)
Keane - Academy

That's 5, so my bad. But still, James, Pereia, Janko and Vermijl were all first team debutantes from the u21's. I wasn't aware of the pedantic definitions of certain people.

David Moyes took up the managerial position at United on 1 July 2013
LVG took up his role at Manchester United on the 24th July 2014

Yes, he previously had directors of football at other clubs, but apart from Ajax, he did not have a harmonious relationship with them.

Although, this tedious point scoring falls into a certain narrative that is rather pointless seeing as everyone on here is operating a devise which has access to google and wikipedia, so assumed knowledge is questionable.

Mods he's a keeper... do not ban please.
I was thinking of something else ending in 'er'...

Allendintiers said:
squirtyflower said:
aguero93:20 said:
Van Gaal worked with DOFs at Ajax and Bayern and our very own Txiki at Barcelona, this will be the first time in his career he has worked a club management job without a Director of Football.
I'm beginning to wonder if this guy really is a rag as I clearly knows fuck all about 'his' team

Evans - Academy
Wellbeck - Academy
Wilson - Academy
Keane - Academy

That's 5, so my bad. But still, James, Pereia, Janko and Vermijl were all first team debutantes from the u21's. I wasn't aware of the pedantic definitions of certain people.

Yes, he previously had directors of football at other clubs, but apart from Ajax, he did not have a harmonious relationship with them.

Although, this tedious point scoring falls into a certain narrative that is rather pointless seeing as everyone on here is operating a devise which has access to google and wikipedia, so assumed knowledge is questionable.
We're not being pedantic

we're just putting a typical kfa gobshite right with his boasting

I may add you're not the first to come on here with the bullshit rag propaganda that you muppets continually fall for and then regurgitate, fortunately we can see, read and think for ourselves and be objective about the bull.

Come on allendintiers, what you doing on a city forum?
Shouldn't you be packing your school bag in readiness for next week?
Come on, be honest, what the fuck you doing on our forum talking shite?

I'm still guffawing at his '10 Academy Stars' Tuesday night.
Jesus they are all the fucking same, all spout the same shite, never spent a penny and best academy in the world. Wake up and smell the coffee rags, your club are about to go through a tough time. Lets see if they can fill that fucking heap of a stadium with a couple of seasons mid table finishes. I suspect not.....

squirtyflower said:
Allendintiers said:
squirtyflower said:

Evans - Academy
Wellbeck - Academy
Wilson - Academy
Keane - Academy

We're not being pedantic

I may add you're not the first to come on here with the bullshit rag propaganda that you muppets continually fall for and the regurgitate, fortunately we can see, read and think for ourselves and be objective about the bull.

Okay, lets go back 2 days when I asked a question and was met with a flurry of dressing downs.

Bearing in mind the dogs abuse that United received in the wake of fielding (wait for it) FIVE academy players and 4 first team debutantes, contributing to us crashing out of a domestic cup competition. Can you ever see a time in the recent future when your club will take such a risk in fielding a team made up of lads from your EDS or u21's?

(Think I worded it correctly now)

Allendintiers said:
squirtyflower said:
Allendintiers said:
Evans - Academy
Wellbeck - Academy
Wilson - Academy
Keane - Academy

We're not being pedantic

I may add you're not the first to come on here with the bullshit rag propaganda that you muppets continually fall for and the regurgitate, fortunately we can see, read and think for ourselves and be objective about the bull.

Okay, lets go back 2 days when I asked a question and was met with a flurry of dressing downs.

Bearing in mind the dogs abuse that United received in the wake of fielding (wait for it) FIVE academy players and 4 first team debutantes, contributing to us crashing out of a domestic cup competition. Can you ever see a time in the recent future when your club will take such a risk in fielding a team made up of lads from your EDS or u21's?

All the decent players in our EDS are on loan so not this year, but why would we when our squad is strong enough to field two first elevens capable of smashing mk dons and our best youngsters are out on loan at decent sides?
Do you think Tuesday night did your youngsters any good??

Allendintiers said:

We don't have to take that risk.

The rags quite obviously had no choice did they?

Your squad is shot to fuck and you're running on empty.

dazdon said:
Allendintiers said:

We don't have to take that risk.

The rags quite obviously had no choice did they?

Your squad is shot to fuck and you're running on empty.
Is the correct answer!

manimanc said:
Come on allendintiers, what you doing on a city forum?
Shouldn't you be packing your school bag in readiness for next week?
Come on, be honest, what the fuck you doing on our forum talking shite?

1) I'm passing the time on paternity leave with my newborn son.
2) Redcafe is like an Irish mafia, and there's a waiting list to be 'accepted' after summat like 1000 posts. Fook that.
3) There's another forum called republik of manchester, which is just a clique of Pete Boyle's hangers on. Not interested.
4) I like coming on here and talking to people from Manchester (especially Burnage, incidentally I didn't bother posting on the United thread until about 60/70 posts in. I was just having banter on the general threads about other interests.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.