United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh there doesn't seem to be any harm in Allendintiers aside from the delusion and blinkers. Seems to be polite, not particularly wumming, and capable of arguing a point (even when it's wrong). I think we should all play nice.

Helmet Cole said:
Tbh there doesn't seem to be any harm in Allendintiers aside from the delusion and blinkers. Seems to be polite, not particularly wumming, and capable of arguing a point (even when it's wrong). I think we should all play nice.
Pretending to be a blue until sussed can be classed as wumming....

Allendintiers said:
manimanc said:
Come on allendintiers, what you doing on a city forum?
Shouldn't you be packing your school bag in readiness for next week?
Come on, be honest, what the fuck you doing on our forum talking shite?

1) I'm passing the time on paternity leave with my newborn son.
2) Redcafe is like an Irish mafia, and there's a waiting list to be 'accepted' after summat like 1000 posts. Fook that.
3) There's another forum called republik of manchester, which is just a clique of Pete Boyle's hangers on. Not interested.
4) I like coming on here and talking to people from Manchester (especially Burnage, incidentally I didn't bother posting on the United thread until about 60/70 posts in. I was just having banter on the general threads about other interests.)

Do the boy a favour....

<a class="postlink" href="http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/product_details.aspx?pid=143505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/p ... pid=143505</a>

He'll thank you for it.

:)

A similar situation happened at the rags when Busby retired.They had an ageing team then that needed replacing and in the end got relegated when at one point the keeper,Alex Stephney was top scorer!

They have lost Ferdinand,Vidic,Evra,Scholes and Giggs,all world class and the spine of the team.Carrick is crocked and almost finished and the front two of Van Persie and Rooney are on the wrong side of 29/30 and will soon be gone too.

It is a major rebuilding job with no guarantee of success.They cannot afford another season out of the champions league as there will be even less money to tempt top players who will be reluctant to come no matter what their name,reputation and history.All the top four have strengthened from a position of strength where the rags have used a panic scattergun approach to signings so far with only Di Maria proven quality and at a vastly inflated fee.

They need a minimum of FOUR top players,two defenders and two in midfield to be anywhere near competing and that is with only THREE days to get those deals done.

Sky Blue said:
Helmet Cole said:

I've a good mind to report you for telling fibs!

Have you considered channeling this persistence into something more productive?

Allendintiers said:
1) I'm passing the time on paternity leave with my newborn son.

You do realise the inevitability of him becoming a blue ? I did that to my dad over 40 years ago and we still don't talk football !

Allendintiers said:
Sky Blue said:
Helmet Cole said:

Post history tells all kidda.....anyway, you carry on amusing us with excellent knowledge of your excuse of a football club.

A similar situation happened at the rags when Busby retired.They had an ageing team then that needed replacing and in the end got relegated when at one point the keeper,Alex Stephney was top scorer!

They have lost Ferdinand,Vidic,Evra,Scholes and Giggs,all world class and the spine of the team.Carrick is crocked and almost finished and the front two of Van Persie and Rooney are on the wrong side of 29/30 and will soon be gone too.

It is a major rebuilding job with no guarantee of success.They cannot afford another season out of the champions league as there will be even less money to tempt top players who will be reluctant to come no matter what their name,reputation and history.All the top four have strengthened from a position of strength where the rags have used a panic scattergun approach to signings so far with only Di Maria proven quality and at a vastly inflated fee.

They need a minimum of FOUR top players,two defenders and two in midfield to be anywhere near competing and that is with only THREE days to get those deals done.

Allendintiers said:
Sky Blue said:
Helmet Cole said:

Allendintiers said:
Labour won't do nowt until they get a proper leader in charge. David Miliband was the future, but they settle for his simpleton brother instead. Big mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.