United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helmet Cole said:
Tbh there doesn't seem to be any harm in Allendintiers aside from the delusion and blinkers. Seems to be polite, not particularly wumming, and capable of arguing a point (even when it's wrong). I think we should all play nice.

I like him - he's a user friendly rag, and we should keep him.
Even I'm going to be nice to him - he's obviously looking to converse with more intelligent life forms than those found on rag cafe.
Imagine if you had to spend all day on there with those mouth breathers?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Helmet Cole said:
Tbh there doesn't seem to be any harm in Allendintiers aside from the delusion and blinkers. Seems to be polite, not particularly wumming, and capable of arguing a point (even when it's wrong). I think we should all play nice.

I like him - he's a user friendly rag, and we should keep him.
Even I'm going to be nice to him - he's obviously looking to converse with more intelligent life forms than those found on rag cafe.
Imagine if you had to spend all day on there with those mouth breathers?

Tend to agree Fetters, he's even been sighted downstairs once or twice

You can't take any warning from the Rags - Fergie was narrowminded

And some.

But the thing that absolutely beggars belief is Shrek. He demanded (and was given) £300k a week, but his bolt was shot years ago. In fact I cannot honestly remember when I last saw him have a decent game. He looks disinterested most of the time, and seems to only want to turn up against the relegation fodder - always goes missing against the good teams.
Physically I think he's in poor shape, the fact he had to go out and get some extra training before the world cup started is somewhat telling. He's lost a bit of weight, but for £300k a week the very least he could do was lose some body fat. It also appears he's a smoker - and he's a professional athlete!!

The rags have kow-towed to Shrek's every whim since he first held them to ransom, and like the spineless wankers they truly are they've been doing it ever since.

Long may it continue.

KentBlue said:
But the thing that absolutely beggars belief is Shrek. He demanded (and was given) £300k a week, but his bolt was shot years ago.

This is spot on. What all the media cocksuckers haven't taken into account when they say he's only 28 (going on 29) and has 5 or 6 years left at the top is that he's been playing regular PL football since he was 16. While a player who started in the PL at, say, 21 will reach his peak at 28 or 29, Shrek reached his peak about the age of 25. The burger munching smoking granny shagger is on the decline and will be burnt out in a couple of years.

laserblue said:
KentBlue said:
But the thing that absolutely beggars belief is Shrek. He demanded (and was given) £300k a week, but his bolt was shot years ago.

This is spot on. What all the media cocksuckers haven't taken into account when they say he's only 28 (going on 29) and has 5 or 6 years left at the top is that he's been playing regular PL football since he was 16. While a player who started in the PL at, say, 21 will reach his peak at 28 or 29, Shrek reached his peak about the age of 25. The burger munching smoking granny shagger is on the decline and will be burnt out in a couple of years.

Before Fergie retired he gave the club everything they needed to get rid. Publicly critized his poor season, dropped him for the CL semi against Madrid, stitched him up with the media saying he wants to leave and had a buyer in Chelsea ready to sign him up.

Moyes came in like a rabbit caught in the headlights, shit his pants and offered him a better contract???

Should have sold him to Chelsea when the money was on the table.

aguero93:20 said:
Allendintiers said:
ianw16 said:
That's the point I'm making though. City are well enough run now, with a DoF in place who knows the game inside out, that they simply wouldn't let themselves get into that position in the first place. I just wonder whether there is anyone at Trafford who is thinking in those terms? Managers come and go. Their main focus is what is best for them and the team in the here and now. Results are all that matter, not a future that they won't be involved in.

You would hope that, but can you imagine a day when you have to say to your club captain and leader for a decade, "Sorry Vinny, but your legs aint what they used to be. We're farming you out to QPR?" And not just him, but Yaya, Silva, Zabaleta, Dzeko...or will you be all misty eyed and say, "well they can go on for at least another season!"
It's not up to us it's up to Txiki and he wasn't half quick getting rid of Deco, Ronaldinho, Marquez, Eto'o and Henry was he? Not to mention a few others.

We have said good by to Mario and Ronny

You would hope that, but can you imagine a day when you have to say to your club captain and leader for a decade, "Sorry Vinny, but your legs aint what they used to be. We're farming you out to QPR?" And not just him, but Yaya, Silva, Zabaleta, Dzeko...or will you be all misty eyed and say, "well they can go on for at least another season!"

I suspect that before we do see them go our manager would have left beforehand and a new man appointed, allowing Txiki, Sorriani and new manager to discuss who we need to replace them with and go and get them unless there are players ready made from the academy. A seamless transition. Unlike most clubs who have a manager making decisions on transfers ours is done by committee so that the days of having to replace a whole team with new players everytime we change manager are gone. Keeping a manger too long means you can get stuck in a rut with tactics and personel :-)

Rammyblues said:

I suspect that before we do see them go our manager would have left beforehand and a new man appointed, allowing Txiki, Sorriani and new manager to discuss who we need to replace them with and go and get them unless there are players ready made from the academy. A seamless transition. Unlike most clubs who have a manager making decisions on transfers ours is done by committee so that the days of having to replace a whole team with new players everytime we change manager are gone. Keeping a manger too long means you can get stuck in a rut with tactics and personel :-)
We also have the option of NYCFC and MelbourneCFC. And players like Silva and Kompany can always play a squad role in their 30's.

So the player that the Rag friendly media were trying to convince us was the new Zidane is on his way out, I am not surprised in the least it's how the system works they buy an average player (or bring him through the ranks) their mates hype him up, the next thing we know he is playing for Sunderland or Stoke, I call it the Rag pump and dump seen it happen so many times, they do it because it works they must make a fortune out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.