United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
ianw16 said:
Henkeman said:
Allendintiers said:
Credit where it's due, City's current squad is mind blowing, but one cautionary tale from United is to look at the ages of your current squad and imagine where they will be in 6 years time, coz that's what we did. We had our own Victor Kompany in Vidic, and Silva in Scholes, and Evra flying up the wing like Zabaletta (and Ronaldo knocking in 34 goals in one season.) It was all so easy...but then they all passed 30 and we didn't have anyone in the wings to replace them. We took a punt on Jones and Smalling and signed them as ones for the future, but how could they develop with so many changes in coaching staff, and limited playing time. Now we are panic buying, and trying to clear the decks, but I think that a quiet season with just PL football will be a blessing in disguise for LVG. He's buying better players than we had available when he arrived, and the attacking options are still pretty decent with Mata, Di Maria, RVP.

Who?

Vinny's dad. Just gone to the rags for £70m.

I call bullshit.

Everybody know's that Victor Kompany joined their Academy on his 13th birthday.

Ducado said:
So the player that the Rag friendly media were trying to convince us was the new Zidane is on his way out, I am not surprised in the least it's how the system works they buy an average player (or bring him through the ranks) their mates hype him up, the next thing we know he is playing for Sunderland or Stoke, I call it the Rag pump and dump seen it happen so many times, they do it because it works they must make a fortune out of it

Two years ago the rags and the rag media were getting into full wank mode at the next best thing and yet another product of the legendary rag academy production line. After a 20 minute substitute debut in the Community Shield he was immediately drafted into the full England squad. Now he's been sussed for the Championship player he really is. I'm just staggered that Villa want him, even more so for the reported £7 million they're willing to pay for him.

Ducado said:
So the player that the Rag friendly media were trying to convince us was the new Zidane is on his way out, I am not surprised in the least it's how the system works they buy an average player (or bring him through the ranks) their mates hype him up, the next thing we know he is playing for Sunderland or Stoke, I call it the Rag pump and dump seen it happen so many times, they do it because it works they must make a fortune out of it

Pump and dump?

Sounds like a typical night at Friday's niteclub circa 1995.

Another English player's career ruined. Rags destroying Englands chances at International level, er no this is the rags not City.

Ducado said:

The most important thing Ducado, is that we were right, and he is absolutely wank. Stand by your beliefs!

Tomorrows headline.

Rags destroy future England midfield destroyer and have sold him to Aston Villa. Rags ruining Spanish football, Rag utd should be applauded for denting the Spanish teams chances of reaching Euro 2016 by preventing Mata's chances of playing for international tea,m

Allendintiers said:
Out
Bebe - Benfica
Hernandez - Juventus
Zaha - Palace
Cleverly - Villa
Nani - Sporting
Lindegaard - Celtic
Kagawa - Dortmund
Welbeck - Hull/Spurs
Anderson - KFC

Funny rag.

IH8MUFC said:
aguero93:20 said:
Mata dropped from Spanish squad.
He wasn't even in their world cup squad was he?
He got in ahead of Isco and a few others somehow, iirc it didn't go down too well in Spain. Silva kept his spot but Navas is still out, hopefully he'll get back in soon. Obviously no Negredo.

dazdon said:
This "In transition" everyone talks about is just a term used for "When a team is shit".

Two teams from Greater Manchester replaced their manager last year.

One scored 100+ league goals and ended up as champions.

The other served up comedy fare and finished seventh.

Only one was "in transition" though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.