United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
adrianr said:
Ducado said:
So the player that the Rag friendly media were trying to convince us was the new Zidane is on his way out, I am not surprised in the least it's how the system works they buy an average player (or bring him through the ranks) their mates hype him up, the next thing we know he is playing for Sunderland or Stoke, I call it the Rag pump and dump seen it happen so many times, they do it because it works they must make a fortune out of it

The most important thing Ducado, is that we were right, and he is absolutely wank. Stand by your beliefs!

Yes we were, but is (and fans of other clubs) had to put up with the hype and I said at the time he will be sold on for much more than he is worth, the same thing is happening to Jiz-Jaz, seen it so many times I just smile now when I see it

Allendintiers said:
Okay, lets go back 2 days when I asked a question and was met with a flurry of dressing downs.

Bearing in mind the dogs abuse that United received in the wake of fielding (wait for it) FIVE academy players and 4 first team debutantes, contributing to us crashing out of a domestic cup competition. Can you ever see a time in the recent future when your club will take such a risk in fielding a team made up of lads from your EDS or u21's?

(Think I worded it correctly now)

You're a time traveller? It's the only known antidote to being a rag.

IH8MUFC said:
Allendintiers said:
Out
Bebe - Benfica
Hernandez - Juventus
Zaha - Palace
Cleverly - Villa
Nani - Sporting
Lindegaard - Celtic
Kagawa - Dortmund
Welbeck - Hull/Spurs
Anderson - KFC

Funny rag.

Made me laugh too that one.

."Warning - extreme arse kissing of rags by slimy BBC journo. Not for the weak of stomach;

"Louis van Gaal was on top form, animated and passionate in expressing his desire to succeed at Manchester United. He repeatedly pleaded for time, pointing out that even remembering to drive his car on the other side of the road won't be easy.
"His interaction with journalists is fascinating - there's a real energy in the room when he outlines his philosophy, aims and expectations. On that last point, Van Gaal said he's targeting a top-four finish this season, the Premier League title as his next step and then after that winning the Champions League.

Man-Utd-Anderson.jpg

aguero93:20 said:
."Warning - extreme arse kissing of rags by slimy BBC journo. Not for the weak of stomach;

"Louis van Gaal was on top form, animated and passionate in expressing his desire to succeed at Manchester United. He repeatedly pleaded for time, pointing out that even remembering to drive his car on the other side of the road won't be easy.
"His interaction with journalists is fascinating - there's a real energy in the room when he outlines his philosophy, aims and expectations. On that last point, Van Gaal said he's targeting a top-four finish this season, the Premier League title as his next step and then after that winning the Champions League.

cs4dw.gif

ianw16 said:

cs4dw.gif
His philosophy is losing 4-0 away at the MK Dons. It's a hard life.

IH8MUFC said:
ianw16 said:

cs4dw.gif
His philosophy is losing 4-0 away at the MK Dons. It's a hard life.
wrong
the BBC, the bastion of fairness and objectivity, the jewel in the taxpayers' crown has correctly informed us of the timetable of their triumph
2014 Top 4
2015 League Champions
2016 European Champions
2013 Guinness World Champions of Champions of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.