United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
denislawsbackheel said:
Some press reporting Rojo isn't going to get a work permit.

Priceless if true!
As a full International he should regardless of ownership wrangles, this must be related to that assault charge.

The Pope said:
Which paedo rings are you a member of?

_77259088_77258890.jpg
walt Disney stadiums present their epic new production...
..."The Turtle And The Rat..."

Pissing myself at this. Blind, Rojo and Shaw. All left-sided players who pretty much cover the same area. None would get into our team and one may not get a work permit.

Blue Smarties said:
Pissing myself at this. Blind, Rojo and Shaw. All left-sided players who pretty much cover the same area. None would get into our team and one may not get a work permit.
Shaw would walk into our team. He's the best left back in the country, and will go on to be one of the best in the world. Oh, and he'll captain England. Fucking hell, get with the programme.

Blue Smarties said:

I'm always amazed that they seem to have no idea what they're doing.

Its the old rags policy of the Gary Birtles days ....... ooo he looks good, we'll buy him and worry about where to play him once he's here as we've got sooooo much money we'll just keep spunking it up until something sticks.

They got lucky with baconface it'll probably never happen again like that.

malg said:
Blue Smarties said:
Shaw would walk into our team. He's the best left back in the country, and will go on to be one of the best in the world. Oh, and he'll captain England. Fucking hell, get with the programme.
Fuck me, I'm glad I read past "Shaw would walk into our team". Saw that and hit quote, almost started typing before I glanced at the England captain comment and decided to read the post.

You almost had me there mate, was about to have a rant about Kolarov's improved form, etc etc etc!

Blue Smarties said:
malg said:
Blue Smarties said:
Fuck me, I'm glad I read past "Shaw would walk into our team". Saw that and hit quote, almost started typing before I glanced at the England captain comment and decided to read the post.

You almost had me there mate, was about to have a rant about Kolarov's improved form, etc etc etc!

could have ranted about Paul Konchesky's form 2bh.

The Pope said:
Henkeman said:
The Pope said:
Just seen on sky they are looking like signing Blind for 40m! Fucking hell! Pot. Kettle. Black.

How much is that theyve spent this summer ontop of £104m into 4 days? Baconface will be grumbling about there being no value in the market no doubt!

FourTEEN mate. 14!

Yeah just heard, must have misheard lol!
He is still a bang average player. Another rags will be struggling to get off the wage bill in a year or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.