United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Smarties said:
Pissing myself at this. Blind, Rojo and Shaw. All left-sided players who pretty much cover the same area. None would get into our team and one may not get a work permit.

Di Maria left sided too. Only positions they're strengthening is the left.. Our left sided players are gonna have an absolute field day down their right side when we play em

zandvoort blue said:
Blind is a great signing, if you`re looking for mediocrity..............in respect of the top 6, he`s not good enough. He`s an average player moving to a bang average club. I hope they play him in defence he`ll get done for pace every week.

The thing is they've needed to sign players like Blind for ages now. Their back up isn't even mediocre, it's just plain shit. If they'd spent the Di Maria money on a few more players of Blind's quality they may have something that resembles a rounded squad.

adrianr said:
zandvoort blue said:
Blind is a great signing, if you`re looking for mediocrity..............in respect of the top 6, he`s not good enough. He`s an average player moving to a bang average club. I hope they play him in defence he`ll get done for pace every week.

The thing is they've needed to sign players like Blind for ages now. Their back up isn't even mediocre, it's just plain shit. If they'd spent the Di Maria money on a few more players of Blind's quality they may have something that resembles a rounded squad.

I agree, instead of spunking 60 mil on someone they app "need" (though they've got enough wingers as it is and more number 10's than you can count) they could have spent the money on 3/4 good players to fill out their squad. Now it's all dependant on Di Maria performing well. From that first half alone there was 3 decisions he'd have been given freekicks if he was still in Spain but the ref played on and he complained, well he best get used to that.

What strikes me as weird with this scum team though, is turtlehead's favoured formation is 433, but he's randomly decided to start playing 352 in a league he's never managed in before. He's got the defence to play 442 if he wanted (could play Valencia rightback if needs be he's done it before). Why the fuck doesn't he? Why does he persist playing 352 when his preferred formation of 433 is to be implemented at some point? I just don't get it?

Hope the second halves like the first (with Burnley nicking a goal). Scum were woeful, nice to hear turtlehead say that Burnley play long ball and scum need to be aware of that... as there was only one team who were mainly playing long ball, and it wasn't the home team!

LOL.... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/will-we-even-stay-up.395717/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/will-we- ... up.395717/</a>

They were dreadful. The only threat was Valencia down the right wing. Worst game I have ever seen granny shagger and Mata play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.