United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no cynic said:
Castiel said:
Bizarre signing by them, no? 20m on a Falcao loan when their defence is truly shocking?

I suppose they've got a lot of players to get back from injury but they must be all in on making the CL this season. If they fail they could be finished.
Plenty of our own have wanted Falcao, but not me at the kind of money being quoted. Having just come back from a serious injury, it's going to take time to get him fit for Premier League action, and if the rags are willing to pay out this money for a one year loan, then more fool them!
On form he's the best pure striker in the world. I was worried about him going to you tbh, but I can't see the plan United have in mind. You're correct though, he's a huge risk now. He should have moved to an elite club after Atletico but he ended up with Monaco. He's only played 1 season in the CL in his entire career and he's 29 this season. He's so class that he'll probably deliver for them, but if his injury (which was serious) has crocked him it'd be a complete disaster. I don't see the logic. They have Rooney and RVP and enough problems fitting them in together.

Mata was an unconsidered buy as well and he's declined massively. They just seem to be throwing darts at the biggest available names and hoping for the best. They're going Real Madrid levels of crazy. I think buying Mata and that ridiculous contract/captaincy for Rooney has really shot them in the foot. Rooney hasn't been good for a while now, and this is the second time he's bent them over a barrel for wages. Now they can't drop him and it's hindering RVP and their entire team shape with this stupid 352 system. How they're going to fit Falcao into that is beyond me.

Leave them to it. They've spent an almighty fortune and their team is ridiculously unbalanced and uncoordinated. They're not close to either of us as a team. They could make top 4 by virtue of the sheer quality of some of their players though, but Arsenal and Liverpool should still beat them out.

He costs an arm and a leg and isn't even 100% fit. Hope our interest drives the rags price through the roof.

Castiel said:
I'm no cynic said:
Castiel said:
Bizarre signing by them, no? 20m on a Falcao loan when their defence is truly shocking?

I suppose they've got a lot of players to get back from injury but they must be all in on making the CL this season. If they fail they could be finished.
Plenty of our own have wanted Falcao, but not me at the kind of money being quoted. Having just come back from a serious injury, it's going to take time to get him fit for Premier League action, and if the rags are willing to pay out this money for a one year loan, then more fool them!
On form he's the best pure striker in the world. I was worried about him going to you tbh, but I can't see the plan United have in mind. You're correct though, he's a huge risk now. He should have moved to an elite club after Atletico but he ended up with Monaco. He's only played 1 season in the CL in his entire career and he's 29 this season. He's so class that he'll probably deliver for them, but if his injury (which was serious) has crocked him it'd be a complete disaster. I don't see the logic. They have Rooney and RVP and enough problems fitting them in together.

Mata was an unconsidered buy as well and he's declined massively. They just seem to be throwing darts at the biggest available names and hoping for the best. They're going Real Madrid levels of crazy. I think buying Mata and that ridiculous contract/captaincy for Rooney has really shot them in the foot. Rooney hasn't been good for a while now, and this is the second time he's bent them over a barrel for wages. Now they can't drop him and it's hindering RVP and their entire team shape with this stupid 352 system. How they're going to fit Falcao into that is beyond me.

Leave them to it. They've spent an almighty fortune and their team is ridiculously unbalanced and uncoordinated. They're not close to either of us as a team. They could make top 4 by virtue of the sheer quality of some of their players though, but Arsenal and Liverpool should still beat them out.

Couldn't agree more. The rags squad is a mess and they basically have 2 creative players in Di Maria and jizzyjazz who doesn't get a look in. Mata doesn't fit in with the rags team.

Jesus!

Last week he couldn't get a shot on target at MK Dons, now he's having a medical at Real Madrid!
1409565854773_wps_1_Transfer_Related_Transfer.jpg

Mad as a bag of frogs!

Allendintiers said:
Jesus!

Last week he couldn't get a shot on target at MK Dons, now he's having a medical at Real Madrid!
1409565854773_wps_1_Transfer_Related_Transfer.jpg

Mad as a bag of frogs!
He sells shirts in Mexico :-)

Blue_Rossy said:
lol wheres all the rag bastards saying you're buying the league now!!! how much have they spent in panic buys? Joke club, with joke fans. Should be on the comedy channel. The hypocritical bunch of c**ts
It's all money they have earned mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.