United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing yesterday he was just a mercenary who wanted as much as he could get, today he has turned down everyone to play for the shirts the next saviour of the rags. Of course the media will spin it positively, I really do hope they crash and burn again this season.

Rammyblues said:
Amazing yesterday he was just a mercenary who wanted as much as he could get, today he has turned down everyone to play for the shirts the next saviour of the rags. Of course the media will spin it positively, I really do hope they crash and burn again this season.

I'm with you on this

Good player but they need to strengthen their defence hope they don't as can see them losing fair few points with what they currently call a defence

A big thank you to united our feeder club. They'll play falcao, get him used to the prem, he'll score 30 goals but they'll finish 7th and then we'll buy him :)

El Mago said:
They replaced Nani and Hernandez with Di Maria and Falcao, not bad at all.
You would hope so at a cost of around £120m and £450k+ a week in wages.

Rammyblues said:

Real turned him down because of concerns about his injuries, the same reason we chose not to pursue, he missed the World Cup because of his knees. Monaco know they can get over 50 million for a player reaching his 30s, with serious injury worries.

They have the potential to be an extremely good team,maybe not this season but next they will be right up there with us. On a side note Christian Purslow is an absolute twat "FFP is working it's magic" Fk off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.