United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
nixmith2 said:
I heard on the radio a little while ago that Falcao will continue to be paid via Monaco while on 'loan' to Utd - tax free!

Is this even legal, I'm strongly of the belief if you work in England you pay your taxes.

Are there any tax lawyers on this site who can enlighten me?
Sounds like flat out tax evasion. HMRC would be all over that, sounds like bullshit. If it were that simple we'd all be doing it.

Blue Mist said:
So our resident Rag Alan Dinters sees his team lining up with Rolo, sorry Rojo in the back four. This is even though he does not have a work permit, 3rd arty ownership has not been settled and he is not registered with the Premier league.

Deluded or what.

It'll All end in tears...

They've paid how much for a 1 season loan?

40M?

It's pretty obvious that Moyes was left out on a limb by these cunts. Fellaini, then in Jan a panic buy in Mata to try and get CL football. I'm guessing he was told he couldn't get rid of any youngsters as it was 'the utd way'.

Roll on 12 months and they've got a manager with a set of balls and they've brought in Shaw, Herrera, Di Maria, Falcao, Rojo and Blind. They're also allowing him to get rid of Welbeck and Cleverley, who I'm guessing would have been untouchable for Moyes. It also looks like Anderson and Fellaini (i know he was a Moyes player) will be off as well.

Moyes must be looking at what is going on and thinking 'that's exactly what I wanted to do'. Feel sorry for the fucker. Not so much the Chosen One as the One Chosen to Fail (until we actually get someone we want).

Castiel said:
nixmith2 said:
I heard on the radio a little while ago that Falcao will continue to be paid via Monaco while on 'loan' to Utd - tax free!

Is this even legal, I'm strongly of the belief if you work in England you pay your taxes.

Are there any tax lawyers on this site who can enlighten me?
Sounds like flat out tax evasion. HMRC would be all over that, sounds like bullshit. If it were that simple we'd all be doing it.

Well not all, Monaco is a tax haven - a 'loanee' from Monaco would be the only instance where this maybe possible, I just hope not.

I have to pay tax on my crappy wages, he should have to pay tax on his 200k a week. If not, I hope he ends up turning out for Strangeways 11 ! not MUFC!!!

malg said:
It's pretty obvious that Moyes was left out on a limb by these c**ts. Fellaini, then in Jan a panic buy in Mata to try and get CL football. I'm guessing he was told he couldn't get rid of any youngsters as it was 'the utd way'.

Roll on 12 months and they've got a manager with a set of balls and they've brought in Shaw, Herrera, Di Maria, Falcao, Rojo and Blind. They're also allowing him to get rid of Welbeck and Cleverley, who I'm guessing would have been untouchable for Moyes. It also looks like Anderson and Fellaini (i know he was a Moyes player) will be off as well.

Moyes must be looking at what is going on and thinking 'that's exactly what I wanted to do'. Feel sorry for the fucker. Not so much the Chosen One as the One Chosen to Fail (until we actually get someone we want).

I doubt very much that Moyes wanted to strip the squad the way that LVG is doing. The problem being, SAF had just won the PL at a canter, with the likes of Jones, Smalling, Cleverley, Wellbeck, Evans all in his squad. Even Januzij played in his final game against West Brom. No, Fergie would have handed over the keys waxing lyrical about having a squad for the future and that he only needed a slight tweak here or there. I remember hearing Moyes saying stuff like "I've only been here 3 weeks, but I'm in no hurry to sign players as this side has just finished the league 11 points clear as champions."

LVG has got the green light to do what is required because he has inherited a team that finished SEVENTH not reigning champions.

Seeing as how they have bought just about everybody on FIFA 14 and if we accept Blind is a midfielder here is a little something I thought up before, I do accept that Frank Sinatra (the real one ) helped but see what you think......

Strangers in the night, exchanging glances
We’re just fuckin' shite; what were the chances?
We'd be sharing 17th before the night was through
Something in the contract, was so inviting
Something about my wages, was so exciting
But something in my heart tells me, I should’ve been Blueeee

Strangers in the night, no centrebacks just forwards,
We're so fuckin' shite, strangers in the night
Up to the moment when we signed a contract, little did we know
The League was so far away, so very fuckin' far away
And ever since deadline night, we’ve seen no defenders
What a load of shite, who is this turtle
It turned out so shite for strangers in the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.