United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
bazbarrybazzer said:
calum down said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Has anyone seen the rag div with their badge tattoo'd on his forehead in the Sun? Sorry can't post the link for some reason but he's foreign and can't speak a word of English and has only been to the swamp ONCE in his life.

If anyone can post the image or link it'll be worth a laugh!

10626673_10152701083345786_6589721512539624857_n.jpg

What an absolute tool.
Ha ha yeah that's him, thanks calum. He might have well got a cock tattooed on there.

mat said:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2169268-manchester-united-transfer-news-thomas-muller-marco-reus-mega-offers-revealed?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-UK

"Of course, I was aware that I could theoretically earn more with a transfer [to Manchester United]. The sums that were standing by foreign clubs in the room were already astronomical. I can only say: For me, a change was never really an issue anyway. FC Bayern is my club."

TRANSLATION: Even with a huge pay rise why would I join a mediocre football team?

Throwing money at a problem always works raggies....
They can't even sign mercenaries.

"As Marcos Rojo has medical, we're told Man Utd have yet to make a formal offer for any other player. 12 days to go"

Has anyone else noticed that most of Bayerns team have held a press interview to say "Man United? Nar their shit i'd rather stay at a club where i'll win things"

Utd, biggest richest club in all the world, £200 mil war chest, finally sign Rojo.
In a statement released to the Lisbon stock exchange, Sporting set out the payment schedule agreed with United for the player.

They will receive £8m immediately, with further instalments of £4m being paid on 1 December this year and 1 July, 2015. YCMIU. Woodward also promised to wash the dishes for the next 3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.