United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
super_city_si said:
Ah well, an excellent signing for them on a footballing level. This guy will score goals.

I have a feeling Mata's days are numbered and that he is the odd man out. Can see him at a Valencia or Sevilla after this season.

Too much of a luxury player when other rivals are teams are physical and/or fast.

Armaan said:
Holy Shit man that attack..... If they can get a defence sorted it could spell lots of trouble for us and the other big clubs. Don't even have to defend well in some games that attack will outscore most.

I think you or Chelsea would pulverize them. Probably a shootout against us, and ofcourse Arsenal would collapse against them.

If teams continue to not fear them ( an underrared aspect of their situation) they will have to hope for outscoring opponents as a strategy as I dont think they are tiht back there.

Is Blind playing in midfield or in defense?

Anyway, they were preseason champions, and they have now won the Transfer Window Trophy.

superseiyan said:
Armaan said:
Holy Shit man that attack..... If they can get a defence sorted it could spell lots of trouble for us and the other big clubs. Don't even have to defend well in some games that attack will outscore most.

I think you or Chelsea would pulverize them. Probably a shootout against us, and ofcourse Arsenal would collapse against them.

If teams continue to not fear them ( an underrared aspect of their situation) they will have to hope for outscoring opponents as a strategy as I dont think they are tiht back there.

No idea about blind, but this and the di Maria signing could help bring that fear factor that surrounded Utd for a long time. They will definitely play a counter attacking game with us at the etihad, with the pace of Di Maria and finishing of falcao you can't help but be worried.

Armaan said:
superseiyan said:
Armaan said:

No idea about blind, but this and the di Maria signing could help bring that fear factor that surrounded Utd for a long time. They will definitely play a counter attacking game with us at the etihad, with the pace of Di Maria and finishing of falcao you can't help but be worried.

Surely they can't plan on playing on the counter against the likes of us (or anyone else for that matter).....Not with their defence.

They tried that with much better defenders/midfielders than they have now and we still smashed them.

Petetheblu said:
Lots of blues seem annoyed at this, but I'm quite pleased for a few good reasons.

1, Falcao is a slow player.

2, He's 28 year old.

3, He's had a bad injury.

4, He's never played in a league as aggressive and fast as the prem.

5, He's poor at linking up. Very poor assist rate.

6, Not fit.

7, He's expensive and may stop us getting another player in time if one comes available.

8, The scum have let two speed mercants leave.

I think the City lads deserve a pat on the back for being cautious and looking at the bigger picture, we shouldn't be ruining our well oiled plans with knee jerk reaction. In all honesty if he doesn't work out then you'd have a really massive financial drain on our hands and even a possible a player that would be hard to get rid if we'd had bought him.

Don't be gutted, well not yet anyway.

He will score lots and lots of goals.

United may have done enough to scrape top 4 but I'll reserve judgement until I see how it pans out. Their main problem,apart from a shocking defence, is that they have never replaced Scholes. I think they expect ROONEY (shouted in high pitched squeal) to play that role. He won't.

So the only fear I have is being forced to listen to commentators eulogising every three yard pass from ROONEY and shrieking in homoerotic orgasm at every two yard tap-in from Falcao. Makes the skin crawl thinking about it.

Just heard a snippet on the radio that Falcaos agents had ''approached all of Europes richest clubs before he eventually went on loan to utd''

super_city_si said:
Ah well, an excellent signing for them on a footballing level. This guy will score goals.
Ill wait and see if he fits in. They have an excellent team on paper Mata, Shrek, RVP, Flacao, Di Maria but will they or can they work together as a team. Because Mata, Rooney and RVP look like fish out of water together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.