United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
moomba said:
manimanc said:
And apparently we didn't play midweek, mentioned all the other English clubs who played but missed us out..... Well what a surprise...
He's slipped into rag mode quite quickly, he can't even say our name...
Just like the rest of them, bitter twats.... Love it.

I did notice that and I do wonder if it is a direction from the club. Happens an awful lot.
It happens far far too often to be a coincidence.

Small-time c**ts.
This will be a major part of their PR strategy. After all we've well and truly pissed on their chips. We are the current champions theyre not. We are involved in European football they're not. We are on target with our 5 year project (that everyone took the piss out of) they haven't got a project. There's an old saying "if you can't beat them join them". The rags have amended this slightly to "we can't beat them so we'll ignore them".

MaxCityBlue said:
moomba said:
I did notice that and I do wonder if it is a direction from the club. Happens an awful lot.

Small-time c**ts.
This will be a major part of their PR strategy. After all we've well and truly pissed on their chips. We are the current champions theyre not. We are involved in European football they're not. We are on target with our 5 year project (that everyone took the piss out of) they haven't got a project. There's an old saying "if you can't beat them join them". The rags have amended this slightly to "we can't beat them so we'll ignore them".
Playing second fiddle in their own back yard isn't conducive to their projected status as World's Greatest Club TM

MaxCityBlue said:
moomba said:

Small-time c**ts.

Absolutely, why would the club want to mention our name and give us more exposure, especially to their 18 billion fans worldwide, yep, small-time c*nts.

TFC said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
with rags out of the league cup , it means last seasons top six will probably play 20 games more than the rags , that will make a difference , pains me to say it but even with their joke defence , they will be in the mix for the title , because they will also throw another £100m at the team in january

Put the pipe down blue, its late.

Haha I just see him like this

0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.