United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come they all went regularly years ago but never go now ? Plus have 6 kids who they feel have no responsibility too ? C!!ts

MaxCityBlue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
moomba said:
I did notice that and I do wonder if it is a direction from the club. Happens an awful lot.
It happens far far too often to be a coincidence.

Small-time c**ts.
This will be a major part of their PR strategy. After all we've well and truly pissed on their chips. We are the current champions theyre not. We are involved in European football they're not. We are on target with our 5 year project (that everyone took the piss out of) they haven't got a project. There's an old saying "if you can't beat them join them". The rags have amended this slightly to "we can't beat them so we'll ignore them".
There was a discussion about this agenda about City. Whether it was real or not. It used to bother me but now I find it quite amusing. It just confirms that we must be doing something right. The reaction from our detractors tells me that they know it also. Like children with fingers in ears top of their voices " lalalalala!" almost like if they try to pretend it isn't true it can't be happening!

MaxCityBlue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
moomba said:
I did notice that and I do wonder if it is a direction from the club. Happens an awful lot.
It happens far far too often to be a coincidence.

Small-time c**ts.
This will be a major part of their PR strategy. After all we've well and truly pissed on their chips. We are the current champions theyre not. We are involved in European football they're not. We are on target with our 5 year project (that everyone took the piss out of) they haven't got a project. There's an old saying "if you can't beat them join them". The rags have amended this slightly to "we can't beat them so we'll ignore them".
There was a discussion about this agenda about City. Whether it was real or not. It used to bother me but now I find it quite amusing. It just confirms that we must be doing something right. The reaction from our detractors tells me that they know it also. Like children with fingers in ears top of their voices " lalalalala!" almost like if they try to pretend it isn't true it can't be happening!

Before Falcao signed I didn't hear anyone refer to them as Gallacticos, so does this mean when sky ( and they like to do this ) refer to them as Gallacticos are they referring specifically to two players? I find it hard to believe anyone would refer to Blind, Rojo & Herera as galacticos.

oman0115 said:
Before Falcao signed I didn't hear anyone refer to them as Gallacticos, so does this mean when sky ( and they like to do this ) refer to them as Gallacticos are they referring specifically to two players? I find it hard to believe anyone would refer to Blind, Rojo & Herera as galacticos.

After the West Ham victory this evening, the presenter said, while promoting tomorrow's offering, said something like, Manchester City vs. Chelsea, this is the highlight of the day, and this is preceded by Leicester City against the rags, the new galacticos.

The hyperbole surrounding these ***** is so completely OTT, it's unbelievable.

Vienna_70 said:
oman0115 said:

After the West Ham victory this evening, the presenter said, while promoting tomorrow's offering, said something like, Manchester City vs. Chelsea, this is the highlight of the day, and this is preceded by Leicester City against the rags, the new MERCENARIES.

Edited, for the sake of clarity.

Vienna_70 said:
oman0115 said:

After the West Ham victory this evening, the presenter said, while promoting tomorrow's offering, said something like, Manchester City vs. Chelsea, this is the highlight of the day, and this is preceded by Leicester City against the rags, the new galacticos.

I heard that and chuckled. Last season it was the fabulous 4, what's happened to Yannerseye? I hope Leicester get a point or preferably 3, Rags on Facebook this week have been unbearable. Told one if them if they don't win the title this year considering how much more they spend than everyone else it is epic failure. He resorted to some spiel about rebuilding. Ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.