United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am of the opinion that they are taking another leaf out of our book and conducting their remaining transfer business quietly and discretely, out of the glare of media attention. It has gone remarkably quiet on their transfer front.

manimanc said:
Fuck me they've gone all jungle book on us again.....
We extend player contracts, they do the same....
Oh oooby doo, I aspire to be like you....

Edited for accuracy.

I was going to change the words for that monkey song to take the piss out of agent Woodward, but after reading through the lyrics I didn't need to chang a word

Now I'm the king of the swingers, the jungle V.I.P
I reached the top and had to stop
And that's what bothering me
I want to be a man, man-cub, and stroll right into town
And be just like those other men
I'm tired of monkeying around
Now don't try to kid me, man-cub, I'll make a deal with you
What I desire is man's red fire to make my dreams come true
So give me the secret, man-cub, clue me what to do
Give me the power of man's red flower so I can be like you

And to top it off. Look who wrote it

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lucywoodward/iwannabelikeyouthemonkeysong.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lucywood ... ysong.html</a>

You have to feel sorry for their current followers, they are so deluded this guy quit his job to report news on twitter. Not worked out too well though. Swallowed all the press bullshit and has backfired big time!

efqdy8.jpg

RadcliffeRick said:
You have to feel sorry for their current followers, they are so deluded this guy quit his job to report news on twitter. Not worked out too well though. Swallowed all the press bullshit and has backfired big time!

efqdy8.jpg
What a silly ****.
Edit: mind you, he has 5x the followers he had a few days ago, losing his head and abusing people could work for him. Maybe if he worked the temper tantrums into nursery rhymes?

aguero93:20 said:
RadcliffeRick said:

efqdy8.jpg
What a silly ****.
Edit: mind you, he has 5x the followers he had a few days ago, losing his head and abusing people could work for him. Maybe if he worked the temper tantrums into nursery rhymes?

Quit his job picking flies out of horse shit with boxing gloves on maybe. Dopey **** can always go back to burger king.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.