United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ifwecouldjust....... said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
yeah whatever !! said:
Vadge has decided against signing Di Maria as it could 'hamper the progress and development' of Adnan Janet.

Very clever that, Goebbels would be proud.

Right then..lets just see how many games Janet starts this season seeing as hes managed to keep Di Maria away from the swamp.

Where is this info from fella?

Sky Sports Transfer Centre this morning

Following yesterday's news that Angel di Maria wants to leave Real Madrid, several papers are reporting that Manchester United will step up their interest, with The Sun claiming the Premier League club will go head-to-head with Paris St Germain for the Argentina international. However, the Daily Express reports that Louis van Gaal is concerned that bringing in Di Maria would hamper the development of United winger Adnan Januzaj.

Go here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/</a>

YCMIU

Good man, thanks :)

Now I'm the king of the swingers, the mongrel L.V.G.
We should be top but Moysie flopped
And that's what bothering me.
Wayne wants to be a man, man-cub, and stroll right into town
And be just like those other men
He's tired of monkeying around .
Now don't try to kid me, Glazers, I'll make a deal with you
What I desire is players to hire to make my dreams come true
So give me the lucre, Glazers, buy me just a few,
Give me the power, before the deadline hour, we aspire to be like the blues!

bazbarrybazzer said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
Where is this info from fella?

Following yesterday's news that Angel di Maria wants to leave Real Madrid, several papers are reporting that Manchester United will step up their interest, with The Sun claiming the Premier League club will go head-to-head with Paris St Germain for the Argentina international. However, the Daily Express reports that Louis van Gaal is concerned that bringing in Di Maria would hamper the development of United winger Adnan Januzaj.

Go here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/</a>

YCMIU

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the Swamp. But Head probably feels like he's been conned into being their manager on the premis of buy whoever you need to get us back up there, only to find the Glazers are as tight as a ducks arse.

Cannot see him staying long if he cannot get a decent squad to work with, and this bollox of ditching Di Maria to prtect Jizzhead is another smoke screen.

LVG may well have gotten results elsewhere, but he looks and acts like a feckin dictator and I cannot see that style being as effective with the current egos the rags have. Probably half the reason these wet dream signings are saying feck that, not going there - as well as their a shit team.

I am having some sympathy for wee Davy now, but deep down he must be laughin his feckin head off at what's going on down Salford way

When will the media ever learn? Or their fans?

Woodward is doing exactly what the Glazer's want.

They advertise they have a mythical £200m, which gets them incredible publicity, which gets the season tickets and corporate tickets sold, which gets them sponsorship deals in India, Taiwan, etc, etc.

Ed Woodward unarguably, has the safest job at manyoooo. He is bringing the money in.

He will be seen as a flop by fans and the media and there is a mass clamour for him to be replaced or sakced, but to the Glazers, he is overexceeding on his role, which is to bring in the money and fill the Glazers coffers.

manyoooo is a business first, a footie club a long way second.

mosssideblue said:
bazbarrybazzer said:

Go here

YCMIU

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the Swamp. But Head probably feels like he's been conned into being their manager on the premis of buy whoever you need to get us back up there, only to find the Glazers are as tight as a ducks arse.

Cannot see him staying long if he cannot get a decent squad to work with, and this bollox of ditching Di Maria to prtect Jizzhead is another smoke screen.

LVG may well have gotten results elsewhere, but he looks and acts like a feckin dictator and I cannot see that style being as effective with the current egos the rags have. Probably half the reason these wet dream signings are saying feck that, not going there - as well as their a shit team.

I am having some sympathy for wee Davy now, but deep down he must be laughin his feckin head off at what's going on down Salford way

How reliable are The Express though??

bazbarrybazzer said:
mosssideblue said:
bazbarrybazzer said:

Old Trafford is not in Salford; the clue is in the name.

citykev28 said:
Now I'm the king of the swingers, the mongrel L.V.G.
We should be top but Moysie flopped
And that's what bothering me.
Wayne wants to be a man, man-cub, and stroll right into town
And be just like those other men
He's tired of monkeying around .
Now don't try to kid me, Glazers, I'll make a deal with you
What I desire is players to hire to make my dreams come true
So give me the lucre, Glazers, buy me just a few,
Give me the power, before the deadline hour, we aspire to be like the blues!

10/10

Salford_Blue said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
mosssideblue said:

Old Trafford is not in Salford; the clue is in the name.

ouch. my silly mistake

citykev28 said:
sparky1 said:
The Di Maria transfer was only ever on in Woodward's mind.....onto their next target now!!

We've already had Di Maria and the hilarity of Thomas Muller. Don't say they're trying to squeeze another episode in before September.

Don't forget Reus. He also revealed that the rags put in a bid for him but he snubbed them. So much for all the rag twats who kept saying Muller and Reus didn't snub them as the rags were never in for them in the first place.

laserblue said:
citykev28 said:
sparky1 said:
The Di Maria transfer was only ever on in Woodward's mind.....onto their next target now!!

We've already had Di Maria and the hilarity of Thomas Muller. Don't say they're trying to squeeze another episode in before September.

Don't forget Reus. He also revealed that the rags put in a bid for him but he snubbed them. So much for all the rag twats who kept saying Muller and Reus didn't snub them as the rags were never in for them in the first place.

...correct! And not just a bid, but a huge package, and he still snubbed them! Different ball-park now you scumbags, and I think they are just starting to realise. Happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.