United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's fucking annoying is knowing that if West Ham had anything about them they would really have a chance this weekend of getting something with the scums injuries etc however fat sam talking about the wounded lion makes me feel the result is already a home win with Fat sam taking one up the arse as per normal at the swamp (bit like Twitcher).
So fucking glad we have a manager who isn't scared of fucking reputations.

Blue Mist said:
without a dream said:
Evans, Jones, Smalling and Blackett all missing this weekend. They might accidentally stumble across a decent defender.

So is the starting line up 1-3-6 ?

The club that keep making me laugh.

Don't be silly, as Rooney is not scoring enough, but he's a world class player in any position, Rooney is playing as sweeper without any defence !

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
What's fucking annoying is knowing that if West Ham had anything about them they would really have a chance this weekend of getting something with the scums injuries etc however fat sam talking about the wounded lion makes me feel the result is already a home win with Fat sam taking one up the arse as per normal at the swamp (bit like Twitcher).
Fat Sam might not do his usual bending over routine though, as he seems a bit upset that a foreigner has been given all that money to spend, rather than Wee Davey. I think he'd love to get one over on Johnny Foreigner.

BigOscar said:
Fat Sam might not do his usual bending over routine though, as he seems a bit upset that a foreigner has been given all that money to spend, rather than Wee Davey. I think he'd love to get one over on Johnny Foreigner.

I was a Save Our Dave campaigner but the dutch guy who's head looks like a bell end is doing just fine.

mcmanus said:
BigOscar said:

I was a Save Our Dave campaigner but the dutch guy who's head looks like a bell end is doing just fine.

Vanker doesn't just look like a bellend!

this.
he is talking crap about fearing a Utd backlash. how about saying they are gash in defence and his team will take the game to them. expect a defensive approach from him and a similar QPR score due to it

The best way is to always expect them to win, it means that it is so much more entertaining when they lose, like I have mentioned before most United fans I know seem to be shell shocked

I really hope this defence issue causes them to be comfortably out of sight of top 4 by the time the January window arrives. It would be funny to seem them spend another 100M and still not make the CL.

Deluded

Manchester United have been defending WELL... we can finish in the top three or four! Louis van Gaal hits back at criticism
Louis van Gaal has hit back at criticism of Manchester United's defence
United conceded five goals in defeat at Leicester on Sunday
Van Gaal believes the Old Trafford side have defended well bar that game
Dutchman insists the Red Devils can finish in the top three or four
Chris Smalling, Phil Jones and Jonny Evans are all injured
United entertain West Ham at home on Saturday in the Premier League
By IAN LADYMAN FOR MAILONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.