United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2172059-barcelona-transfer-news-angel-di-maria-mega-offer-reported-in-spain?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-UK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2172 ... ramming-UK</a>

Barca allegedly offer 60 million euro's for di maria. looks like the equaliser will have to open that 200 million war chest to get him.

Selling Welbeck is a shocker. He's far from a great player but understands the way they play, is a local, links up quite well with Rooney and co., and has pace that can trouble a lot of defenders. My guess is he's asked to leave, maybe because he wants to play up front. They don't want to sell him to a top 6 clubs, but many of the lower teams have already bought their strikers so they could end up with a disgruntled player unless someone meets the asking price (but who?).

M18CTID said:
Henkeman said:

Cheers mate - I thought rumours of him leaving died the other week but it seems they could be willing to let him go after all. Not sure whether Arsenal or Tottenham would be interested though. He's not a top level striker of course but he's done a bit better over the past few years than I expected. In fact, that night when we beat them 1-0 at ours to put us in the driving seat for the title he caused us more problems after coming on as a sub than the rest of their team put together....until De Jong emptied him!

but but but.........he's an England player!!!

LoveCity said:
Selling Welbeck is a shocker. He's far from a great player but understands the way they play, is a local, links up quite well with Rooney and co., and has pace that can trouble a lot of defenders. My guess is he's asked to leave, maybe because he wants to play up front. They don't want to sell him to a top 6 clubs, but many of the lower teams have already bought their strikers so they could end up with a disgruntled player unless someone meets the asking price (but who?).

We could be selling negredo...

117 M34 said:
LoveCity said:

We could be selling negredo...
But only if we can get Di Maria?

Frankly I wouldn't want Di Maria at City, he may very well be a brilliant player but he's a lazy **** and spends more time on his arse than on the ball, hope the rags do get him and pay 100 million, it will just be another nail in their coffin.

Ps Negredo is going nowhere, he will soon be back to his best and helping us to another title..!

LoveCity said:

Sunderland.

citytill1die84 said:
LoveCity said:

Sunderland.

Hull and the elephant man have the money for Shane Long to waste

Alan Oakes Shinpads said:
citytill1die84 said:
LoveCity said:

Sunderland.

Hull and the elephant man have the money for Shane Long to waste

Spending that on Jordan Rhodes but they could still be another team to take him.

citytill1die84 said:
LoveCity said:

Sunderland.
He'll still get picked for Engerland though. Ex rags are immune from the unofficial "No european experience" selection rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.