United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
M18CTID said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
M18CTID said:
Personally, I hold pretty much everyone in a position of influence responsible (bar their current manager obviously). The Glazers, Ewar Woowar, Baconface, Gollum, and the established players that downed tools and refused to put in the same effort for Moyes that they did for the GPC - they've all had a hand to varying degrees in their fall from grace IMO.
I agree. It's been very much a team effort.

Nice to see that they've taken a leaf out of our book and gone all holistic ;)
It's not the only bit of plagiarism they've been engaging in. I remember when we used to be a 'small club with a small mentality'.

It's nice to see them pick up that particular baton with such aplomb.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
M18CTID said:
Personally, I hold pretty much everyone in a position of influence responsible (bar their current manager obviously). The Glazers, Ewar Woowar, Baconface, Gollum, and the established players that downed tools and refused to put in the same effort for Moyes that they did for the GPC - they've all had a hand to varying degrees in their fall from grace IMO.
I agree. It's been very much a team effort.

I'm actually enjoying the fact that they metaphorically speaking in terms of transfer dealings have given up polishing the turd and are just intent on throwing more shit on to get rid of the smell. You only have to look at the £60mil spent on Fellaini and Mata who wouldn't even make our bench. Then there's Shaw who may come good but £30mil on a youngster with a season under belt at this level. It just smacks of desperation apart from the keeper and strikeforce there's a cigarette paper between them in mediocracy.

LVG may be known as a bit of a magician he'd need to be parting the red sea feeding the 5000 and walking on water all the same time to be getting anything out of Jones, Smalling and Evans. All in should be fun packed times of OT watching them squirm is all just part of the fun.

Henkeman said:
M18CTID said:
Henkeman said:
Welbeck being allowed to leave apparently...

Source mate?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...park-interest-from-Arsenal-and-Tottenham.html

Cheers mate - I thought rumours of him leaving died the other week but it seems they could be willing to let him go after all. Not sure whether Arsenal or Tottenham would be interested though. He's not a top level striker of course but he's done a bit better over the past few years than I expected. In fact, that night when we beat them 1-0 at ours to put us in the driving seat for the title he caused us more problems after coming on as a sub than the rest of their team put together....until De Jong emptied him!

M18CTID said:
Henkeman said:

Cheers mate - I thought rumours of him leaving died the other week but it seems they could be willing to let him go after all. Not sure whether Arsenal or Tottenham would be interested though. He's not a top level striker of course but he's done a bit better over the past few years than I expected. In fact, that night when we beat them 1-0 at ours to put us in the driving seat for the title he caused us more problems after coming on as a sub than the rest of their team put together....until De Jong emptied him!

Could be the usual press bullshit. It'd make United even slower though.... :-)

You know what would be hilarious? Imagine if they did protest against the glazers who then thought right let's sell it for 1.5billion - and the new buyer financed it the same way the glazers did by putting all the debt on to the club and they ended up 3x more in debt than they already are

Henkeman said:
M18CTID said:
Henkeman said:

Could be the usual press bullshit. It'd make United even slower though.... :-)

Unless they've got an upgrade up their sleeve? I'm not sure they can afford to lose a striker and not replace him

117 M34 said:
You know what would be hilarious? Imagine if they did protest against the glazers who then thought right let's sell it for 1.5billion - and the new buyer financed it the same way the glazers did by putting all the debt on to the club and they ended up 3x more in debt than they already are

Carlsberg don't do leveraged buyouts of football clubs but if they did.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.