Next fixtures

Everton h (draw)
West Brom a (draw)
Chelsea h (loss)
Manchester derby a (loss)
Crystal Palace h (draw) - bit optimistic
Arsenal a (draw)

the god Gerry Gow said:
I watched Tactical Turtle being interviewed and whilst his English is good the gobbledygook he was talking was unintelligible

he's like a dutch Stanley Unwin !

So far, I've heard the Rooney red card described as "a poor challenge" and "Downing was caught quite high by the outstretched leg."

What about the word 'kick', are they not allowed to suggest this was what it was despite his previous form for lashing out?

the god Gerry Gow said:
I watched Tactical Turtle being interviewed and whilst his English is good the gobbledygook he was talking was unintelligible

Having worked with a lot of Dutch people i would say his English actually remarkably poor

Not what I expected at all

gordondaviesmoustache said:
smeeagain said:
the god Gerry Gow said:

He's like a Harry Enfied caricature.

Spitting image would have ripped him apart

tommybooth said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
smeeagain said:
He's like a Harry Enfied caricature.

more like Stan Laurel.
Nah, that's his centre half;

10003068_781935145185501_6395181248415797808_n.jpg

Van Turtle Head referring to rooney's red as a professional foul on motd. Is he fishing for a one game ban rather than three?
Would not surprise me in the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.