United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
117 M34 said:
It was offside and to suggest otherwise is doing the lino a disservice for making a great call. Refs and linos get loads of shit when they get things wrong so they should get the praise when they get things right, especially the close calls like this one. Just a shame it worked out well for the rags
Level is onside. No way linesman could have determined the difference and video evidence is debateable anyway

This is true and I'm sure the assistant ref shat himself at the thought of missing out on his post match "hospitality" - a quickie behind the bins with Giggsy - hence he got his flag up before the ball hit the net but whatever his motives the decision to disallow the goal was the correct one on this occasion unfortunately.

mac said:
jaigurugoat said:
Van Turtle Head referring to rooney's red as a professional foul on motd. Is he fishing for a one game ban rather than three?
Would not surprise me in the least.
The press are saying its his first in 5 yrs.to right it is as he has had fa protection from the refs since before the sa world cup. Bent shower of shite basturds
Not if you include England appearances, it isn't. Kind of gives the game away that, though.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
mac said:
jaigurugoat said:
Van Turtle Head referring to rooney's red as a professional foul on motd. Is he fishing for a one game ban rather than three?
Would not surprise me in the least.
The press are saying its his first in 5 yrs.to right it is as he has had fa protection from the refs since before the sa world cup. Bent shower of shite basturds
Not if you include England appearances, it isn't. Kind of gives the game away that, though.
Well they won't say that will they .puts him in a darker shade of light.our fa have protected him, so if he has got a red card on England duty or in Europe it's because the refs abroad give out punishment as they see fit.

They are all saying he was sent off for a professional foul, but was it not more like serious foul play???

BlueTG said:
They are all saying he was sent off for a professional foul, but was it not more like serious foul play???
I agree with this. professional foul is where you pull somebody back or trip their ankles. Shrek kicked downing as hard as he could in the knee.

manimanc said:
All I can say is that I'm behind enemy lines, I have infiltrated their poxy defence and I shall lie in wait until further instructions...

[bigimg]http://www.printsplace.co.uk/PS/Store/ProxyImage/WW2_Poster_Don_t_Help_the_Enemy?ProductId=64037[/bigimg]

Rooney's kick was blatant and in anger for some reason or other,straight into Downing's knee,nothing to do with a professional foul,it was nasty and malicious.Three games he has to be banned for for violent conduct.

It is hard to believe as shit as they have been they are only three points behind us.

tumblr_ncm1amjwxN1qbiysso1_250.gif
tumblr_ncm1amjwxN1qbiysso2_250.gif

paulchapo said:
It is hard to believe as shit as they have been they are only three points behind us.

Not really when you compare the fixtures. Our start has been brutal, the hardest of anyone. We should have beaten Stoke, though. United have yet to play a single top team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.