United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was going on in his head? He's obviously not dealing well with the stress of captaincy!

Isn't a professional foul where its normally the last man through on goal and gets fouled somehow preventing a clear goal scoring opportunity?
The rags had four defenders back at the time so it can't be a clear scoring opportunity......oh wait a minute I'll take that back ;-)

More apologist shite on MOTD2. Good old Wazza full of passion blah blah. Fuck off.

dronefromsector7g said:
More apologist shite on MOTD2. Good old Wazza full of passion blah blah. Fuck off.

I turned off when that dickhead said he thought he was just trying to trip him....what a joke,so biased.

Imagine if De Jong had done that,he would be in the nick now.

Rooney is a spoilt pube headed twat.

Tbilisi said:
dronefromsector7g said:

I turned off when that dickhead said he thought he was just trying to trip him....what a joke,so biased.

Imagine if De Jong had done that,he would be in the nick now.

Rooney is a spoilt pube headed twat.

I switched off when they said Wooney had apologised etc ''so we don't need to go into the tackle now''.......

rushts said:
Bobbins said:
Mike N said:
No chance of this being reduced to a 'professional foul'. They wouldn't be able to prove 'violent conduct' again this season if they don't uphold the decision of the ref in this case.

Would be nice if they appealed and he got an extra game ban !!

I know what you're saying but i want him playing in the derby. :-)

Nar fuck that they would just play his overhead shiner on loop in the build up !! Let the fat pig sit in the stands and squirm and when we rip then a new one the rags can turn on him even more for dropping them in it !!

Fuck sake West Ham, they had 10 men for 30 minutes and you couldn't break their mediocre back-line...can't stand seeing the fans of that club happy - even if it is just momentarily! Nice to know they've got a tough run coming up soon, hopefully normal service will be resumed with a loss v Everton next week and they continue to drop points. Wankers.

yatesy94 said:
Fuck sake West Ham, they had 10 men for 30 minutes and you couldn't break their mediocre back-line...can't stand seeing the fans of that club happy - even if it is just momentarily! Nice to know they've got a tough run coming up soon, hopefully normal service will be resumed with a loss v Everton next week and they continue to drop points. Wankers.
Won't Everton be in Europa League action on Thursday? Touch to see them winning with only 2 recovery days

goalmole said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
This utter **** was made for them

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inhLp3FQdZY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inhLp3FQdZY</a>
All he's short of in that video is a funny tash to complete the picture.

Fuck me that is scary. It's like a 1930s Nazi party rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.