United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
few crackers last night, a rag mate said " a City Chelsea draw was a good result for us as none of you really made any ground on us " then and you might need to sit down for this "if we would have kept Rio someone to organise the defence we would be top of the league now" i asked "oh he would have scored v Burnley would he ?"
then i got "there is not much in it, if we would have beaten leicester last week we would have been above you on goal difference " i said "but you didn't beat them you let in 5 and where as we have played 3 CL sides in our first 6 you have played 3 newly promoted teams " but its no good fucking knocking to be honest

bluemc1 said:
few crackers last night, a rag mate said " a City Chelsea draw was a good result for us as none of you really made any ground on us " then and you might need to sit down for this "if we would have kept Rio someone to organise the defence we would be top of the league now" i asked "oh he would have scored v Burnley would he ?"
then i got "there is not much in it, if we would have beaten leicester last week we would have been above you on goal difference " i said "but you didn't beat them you let in 5 and where as we have played 3 CL sides in our first 6 you have played 3 newly promoted teams " but its no good fucking knocking to be honest

He's got a point, TBH.

If they'd beaten Swansea, Sunderland, Burnley MK Dons and Leicester they'd be flying.

BlueTG said:
They are all saying he was sent off for a professional foul, but was it not more like serious foul play???

No chance of this being reduced to a 'professional foul'. They wouldn't be able to prove 'violent conduct' again this season if they don't uphold the decision of the ref in this case.

Mike N said:
BlueTG said:
They are all saying he was sent off for a professional foul, but was it not more like serious foul play???

No chance of this being reduced to a 'professional foul'. They wouldn't be able to prove 'violent conduct' again this season if they don't uphold the decision of the ref in this case.

Would be nice if they appealed and he got an extra game ban !!

Bobbins said:
Mike N said:
BlueTG said:

ha ha, yes please.

mind you he is now their least effective forward so no big loss. that lad needs a new club.

de niro said:
Bobbins said:
Mike N said:

ha ha, yes please.

mind you he is now their least effective forward so no big loss. that lad needs a new club.
No...let the fat fuck stay where he is and drain their resources.

Bobbins said:
Mike N said:
BlueTG said:

I know what you're saying but i want him playing in the derby. :-)

I love derby day not only cos we generally win handsomely .but I love watching kompany bullying shrek , last year when he wrestled him so strongly that the silly headband shrek was wearing flew off , I thought he was going to cry fooookin brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.