United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
tumblr_ncm1amjwxN1qbiysso1_250.gif
tumblr_ncm1amjwxN1qbiysso2_250.gif

paulchapo said:
It is hard to believe as shit as they have been they are only three points behind us.

Not really when you compare the fixtures! Our start has been brutal, the hardest of anyone. We should have beaten Stoke, though.
Small-time cunts.

Did the rags not do their homework and know that Ronaldo is dyslexic?
He has just read that sign as "comb over Ronaldo-untied seel"
No wonder he has a "what the fuck is that" expression on his face....
3 grand for that?
Can't stop laughing....

LoveCity said:
tumblr_ncm1amjwxN1qbiysso1_250.gif
tumblr_ncm1amjwxN1qbiysso2_250.gif

paulchapo said:
It is hard to believe as shit as they have been they are only three points behind us.

Not really when you compare the fixtures. Our start has been brutal, the hardest of anyone. We should have beaten Stoke, though. United have yet to play a single top team.

I honestly thought they'd have at least 15 pts from their first 6 games,over hyped shite

This utter **** was made for them

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inhLp3FQdZY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inhLp3FQdZY</a>

I had them down for a straight 18 pts, 6 easy games they had and with the signings, the squad and the best manager in the world and the wankfest that went on with turtle head coming in.
Obviously these plastic players couldn't give two fucks about utd or van gaal,don't get me wrong I think it's funny as fuck at how they're still dogshit after spending nearly 200m...
The thing that has creased me more is for years the rags told us you can't just throw money at it and it will work pmpl...
And what have they just done?
Love it, absolutely love it.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
This utter c**t was made for them

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inhLp3FQdZY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inhLp3FQdZY</a>

Not seen that before. What an arrogant prick. This video sums up why most fans in Germany (and a lot in Munich; least the 1860 fans we met) totally despise Bayern. It is a nauseating graceless club which has had an unfair financial advantage over its rivals for years...just like United.

Pathetic.!!! But it would give fattini a headache, one of the chumps leagues poster boys playing for a shit outfit that have no chance of qualifying

Marvin said:
117 M34 said:
It was offside and to suggest otherwise is doing the lino a disservice for making a great call. Refs and linos get loads of shit when they get things wrong so they should get the praise when they get things right, especially the close calls like this one. Just a shame it worked out well for the rags
Level is onside. No way linesman could have determined the difference and video evidence is debateable anyway
It wasn't level though, his head was offside so he was offside.
how the lino was able to call it when me or you couldn't, doesn't matter, the fact is that he was offside and he made a good call. If that goal was scored against us and given the lino would be getting dogs abuse no matter how much offside he was

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
marco said:
remember arthur mann said:
How did the rags win ? It's like watching the Siege of the Alamo ! Stuffy gits !

it will be interesting to see how match of the day edit it

Sky reported that they had 'stormed' into a two goal lead. Near twenty minute gap between the two goals. More of a period of drizzle than a storm!

Storm? Mate, you've been around long enough to know that was a fcukin tornado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.