United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
malg said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Hodgson on rooneys red card v west ham....
"It was unfortunate for him,I didn't see anything malicious,it was clumsy.I don't see a reason to question his temperament."........WHAT? He fuckin hacked him down!
Surely to God one of our great sports journalists pulled him up on that whopper?

On a side note, I see the Rags have got Fabio Coentrao and Dani Alves in the bag......oh, and Pique! You really couldn't make this shit up. Van Gaal is beginning to sound like some 16 year old who's only football knowledge comes from Football Manager 2013/2014!

I'm papping it for next season;

De Gea
Alves Hummels Pique Coentrao
Ronaldo Blind Rooney De Maria
van Persie Falcao

with Rojo, Messi, Bale, Neuer, Aguero, Neymar and Subotic on the bench, we all should be worried.

citykev28 said:
malg said:
SPIDERBOY said:
"It was unfortunate for him,I didn't see anything malicious,it was clumsy.I don't see a reason to question his temperament."........WHAT? He fuckin hacked him down!
Surely to God one of our great sports journalists pulled him up on that whopper?

On a side note, I see the Rags have got Fabio Coentrao and Dani Alves in the bag......oh, and Pique! You really couldn't make this shit up. Van Gaal is beginning to sound like some 16 year old who's only football knowledge comes from Football Manager 2013/2014!

I'm papping it for next season;

De Gea
Alves Hummels Pique Coentrao
Ronaldo Blind Rooney De Maria
van Persie Falcao

with Rojo, Messi, Bale, Neuer, Aguero, Neymar and Subotic on the bench, we all should be worried.
De gea alves coentrao blind shrek and 'the little boy inside me' are all shit.
Would need another 6 new signings even then!!!!!!
Another 300m should do the trick.

SPIDERBOY said:

The best bit about this is that you could literally see Rooney's brain working.

"I know; I will get close to him and bump him over just like Gareth Barry does it and take one for the team".

As Downing got further away, the scally, mickey bit off his brain took over and he went fuck it and launched him.

ifiwasarichfan said:
SPIDERBOY said:

"I know; I will get close to him and bump him over just like Gareth Barry does it and take one for the team".

As Downing got further away, the scally, mickey bit off his brain took over and he went fuck it and launched him.

Shrek has neither the brain nor the ability to do what Gareth does in those situations!

ifiwasarichfan said:
SPIDERBOY said:

haha,made me laugh that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.