United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, but I hate them

I'm drunk but just saw camel lip prick on the telly.
I hate united and all their associated vermin.

just saying.

Can you believe that LVG now thinks mid week friendlies are a good idea and he is looking forward to it.....??? WTF.?

This guy has no credibility AT ALL

fanakapan said:
Can you believe that LVG now thinks mid week friendlies are a good idea and he is looking forward to it.....??? WTF.?

Good, more chance of injuries, though who they're going to play is going to be interesting, as they only want high profile.

Maybe we could send our EDS.....

cleavers said:
fanakapan said:

Good, more chance of injuries, though who they're going to play is going to be interesting, as they only want high profile.

Top teams tied up with Champions league....second rate teams tied up with Europa...

Championship teams 46 game season so they are out as are League 1 and League 2..

Got to be Malaysia..Thailand ..China....shirt selling tour....jet lag......lovely...

As i said the bloke is a puppet....or is it muppet?

fanakapan said:
cleavers said:
fanakapan said:

Top teams tied up with Champions league....second rate teams tied up with Europa...

Championship teams 46 game season so they are out as are League 1 and League 2..

Got to be Malaysia..Thailand ..China....shirt selling tour....jet lag......lovely...

As i said the bloke is a puppet....or is it muppet?
Both

the rags are the new Harlem Globetrotters of the football world , a comedic exhibition team , trawling the continents , and flogged like a cheap whore ,to keep their paymasters in shopping malls , the swamp dwellers have finally got what they deserve , and i am loving every minute of their rapid demise.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
the rags are the new Harlem Globetrotters of the football world , a comedic exhibition team , trawling the continents , and flogged like a cheap whore ,to keep their paymasters in shopping malls , the swamp dwellers have finally got what they deserve , and i am loving every minute of their rapid demise.

Perhaps they could have a rematch with the mighty MK Dons to show the world how far they've come? This would obviously need to wait until MK Dons are free of any forthcoming league cup fixtures.

Manchester United are planning on bidding for Real Madrid's Gareth Bale, 25, after their prospects of re-signing Cristiano Ronaldo, 29, became increasingly unlikely. (Daily Star)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.