United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I know everyone won't agree with me, but that's never stopped me. I'd love a couple of united fans to join this board who've got a bit about them in the brains dept. and can give a bit back.

Bluemoon is the best forum for allowing fans of other clubs to express themselves.

The fact no united fan feels man enough for the task is a sad indictment on the prevailing bottle and intellectual capacity of their supporters.

Any lurkers up for the challenge?
Sniff.

Who ate all the pies?

A

BtvjJb2IcAAW-1R.jpg:large

B

article-0-146602D3000005DC-468_306x423.jpg

C

photo.jpg

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I know everyone won't agree with me, but that's never stopped me. I'd love a couple of united fans to join this board who've got a bit about them in the brains dept. and can give a bit back.

Bluemoon is the best forum for allowing fans of other clubs to express themselves.

The fact no united fan feels man enough for the task is a sad indictment on the prevailing bottle and intellectual capacity of their supporters.

Any lurkers up for the challenge?
Sniff.
how-very-dare-you.jpg

BloodRed-UTD said:
Think united will beat city this season at OT. Or at the very least city scramble for a draw

Thanks for that wonderful insight into your brain, any reasoned explanation for your assumption or are we just playing a random guessing game?

If its number 2 then I 'think' Mila Kunis will be sucking my plums tonight or at the very least ill throw myself round my room wishing she was..................

gazinho said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
Think united will beat city this season at OT. Or at the very least city scramble for a draw

Thanks for that wonderful insight into your brain, any reasoned explanation for your assumption or are we just playing a random guessing game?

If its number 2 then I 'think' Mila Kunis will be sucking my plums tonight or at the very least ill throw myself round my room wishing she was..................

Hahahaha

I just gave my honest opinion ..maybe I was a little rash by saying well beat you but I don't think city will walk out with 3 points when we meet score draw perhaps 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.