United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vienna_70 said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
Blue_Rossy said:
Ive got a few at work and they all feel the same way, i.e. they will smack us at O.T & fancy getting something at our place.
Since falcash scored, there warp giddy factor 8. I feel myself it might not be as clear cut as we hope, but I hope we defend better than they do, and our forwards can dance around there defenders. I will again judge after the home fixture vs the rags.

Apologies I didn't realize we were playing city at the etihad first..because that that's the game I was referring too..and no we won't beat city at the Etihad..not this season at least

A rag ignorant of his team's fixtures?

Now, there's a novelty!

Small mix up ;)

BloodRed-UTD said:
Vienna_70 said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
Apologies I didn't realize we were playing city at the etihad first..because that that's the game I was referring too..and no we won't beat city at the Etihad..not this season at least

A rag ignorant of his team's fixtures?

Now, there's a novelty!

Small mix up ;)
Big Mick has been up for ages.

From the odious Keanes book

"To be honest I never cared much for Man Utd fans.
For the most part, they are clueless glory hunters trying to add a sense of accomplishment to their own pointless lives by jumping on the bandwagon of a successful sports club, in many cases on the other side of the world."

Paulpowersleftfoot said:

For the most part, they are clueless glory hunters trying to add a sense of accomplishment to their own pointless lives by jumping on the bandwagon of a successful sports club, in many cases on the other side of the world."
good quote but he's still a fucking ****

Puteulanus luna said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:

good quote but he's still a fucking c**t

Oops.

David Gill is being nominated by the FA to be the next British Vice-President of FIFA. More rag corruption in high places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.