United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
squirtyflower said:
To some extent, without a shadow of doubt.
it always makes me laugh

i wonder when other intelligent organisms hear it they laugh too
They do mix it up a bit tbf. The "little boy" quote was especially imaginative.
a little precarious as he was then 'shafted' by Fergie when he retired

squirtyflower said:
squirtyflower said:
it always makes me laugh

i wonder when other intelligent organisms hear it they laugh too
Yes. I bet that wasn't provided for in his fucking contract: the betrayal clause.

squirtyflower said:
Yes. I bet that wasn't provided for in his fucking contract: the betrayal clause.
gave him lots of time to think about it all last season when injured

you do realise that defeat at Sunderland on Sunday will almost certainly knock the will to live from them, it would most certainly mean bottom three probably bottom for a week or more, this is where it starts getting nasty on the training ground with bust ups and fall outs, very important Sunderland pull a win off and i think their due one on their own patch

marco said:
you do realise that defeat at Sunderland on Sunday will almost certainly knock the will to live from them, it would most certainly mean bottom three probably bottom for a week or more, this is where it starts getting nasty on the training ground with bust ups and fall outs, very important Sunderland pull a win off and i think their due one on their own patch

I fancied Swansea to get something last week but unfortunately I can't see S'land winning. I'd say a draw at best, I just don't think S'land have a good enough goal threat

Blue Hefner said:
marco said:

I fancied Swansea to get something last week but unfortunately I can't see S'land winning. I'd say a draw at best, I just don't think S'land have a good enough goal threat

most likely a draw but if Sunderland can nik one united will simply fall to pieces

manimanc said:
khediera apparently in Germany talking with Bayern...
is this another player utd have been snubbed by or will they say they`ve never been in for him?

They were in hard for him at one point but turtle head was worried that it may hold back Cleverlys development.

abu13 said:
manimanc said:
khediera apparently in Germany talking with Bayern...
is this another player utd have been snubbed by or will they say they`ve never been in for him?

They were in hard for him at one point but turtle head was worried that it may hold back Cleverlys development.

Can you improve perfection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.