United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
abu13 said:
manimanc said:
khediera apparently in Germany talking with Bayern...
is this another player utd have been snubbed by or will they say they`ve never been in for him?

They were in hard for him at one point but turtle head was worried that it may hold back Cleverlys development.
Besides, when has Khedira ever been massive enough to inspire a national petition on the subject of his inclusion in the national team?

sjk2008 said:
Blue Til Death said:
Frankly I wouldn't want Di Maria at City, he may very well be a brilliant player but he's a lazy c**t and spends more time on his arse than on the ball, hope the rags do get him and pay 100 million, it will just be another nail in their coffin.

Ps Negredo is going nowhere, he will soon be back to his best and helping us to another title..!

Di Maria is not a lazy bastard at all, and has had arguably his best season in a more central role. He has to do a lot of work when he has the likes of Benzema & Ronaldo offering little defensively.

He works hard, Di Maria. Don't be fooled.
I agree. Do Maria along with modric reals 2 best players last season. I'd hate if he went to the rags.

Poor little fuckers are pinning all their hopes on De Maria now. Hopefully if they do get him it will be for well over £50m.

Helmet Cole said:
Poor little fuckers are pinning all their hopes on De Maria now. Hopefully if they do get him it will be for well over £50m.

The lament of a Rags CEO: (Tune - I did what i did for maria - Tony Christie)
Rags cry "sign some big woodward please?"
Van Moyes is waiting for me
I go to madrid with fear
Cos i'm desperate to sign De Maria....

Come on you blue boys at Sunderland and then Burnley.

Just imagine for one moment they lose both those away games. It's not impossible they're a shambles from top to bottom at the moment.

Last time apart from last season they were so much fun was with Paddy Roache in goals.

blue b4 the moon said:
Come on you blue boys at Sunderland and then Burnley.

Just imagine for one moment they lose both those away games. It's not impossible they're a shambles from top to bottom at the moment.

Last time apart from last season they were so much fun was with Paddy Roache in goals.

There have been a few dodgy No. 1s at the swamp over the years.

Gary Bailey, Massimo Taibi, Fabien Bartez - the man nutmegged by The Goat in the last Maine Road derby.

And of course, who could forget 'Slippery' Jim Leighton? He let in five - yes, five goals on that wonderful afternoon in September 1989.

When all hope has been seemingly lost, we've often had rags' 'keepers to make us laugh.

marco said:
Blue Hefner said:
marco said:
you do realise that defeat at Sunderland on Sunday will almost certainly knock the will to live from them, it would most certainly mean bottom three probably bottom for a week or more, this is where it starts getting nasty on the training ground with bust ups and fall outs, very important Sunderland pull a win off and i think their due one on their own patch

I fancied Swansea to get something last week but unfortunately I can't see S'land winning. I'd say a draw at best, I just don't think S'land have a good enough goal threat

most likely a draw but if Sunderland can nik one united will simply fall to pieces

Now on my Knees palms together

" Oh God - You know I never ask for much but ............... "

This would be soooooo funny - Talkshite would just become white noise and SSN would have a black border around the screen ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.