United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluethrunthru said:
marco said:
Blue Hefner said:
I fancied Swansea to get something last week but unfortunately I can't see S'land winning. I'd say a draw at best, I just don't think S'land have a good enough goal threat

most likely a draw but if Sunderland can nik one united will simply fall to pieces

Now on my Knees palms together

" Oh God - You know I never ask for much but ............... "

This would be soooooo funny - Talkshite would just become white noise and SSN would have a black border around the screen ha ha ha

Come on Jack, AJ and Costel - if you play - you know it makes sense.

OABAAB and all that.

Vienna_70 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Come on you blue boys at Sunderland and then Burnley.

Just imagine for one moment they lose both those away games. It's not impossible they're a shambles from top to bottom at the moment.

Last time apart from last season they were so much fun was with Paddy Roache in goals.

There have been a few dodgy No. 1s at the swamp over the years.

Gary Bailey, Massimo Taibi, Fabien Bartez - the man nutmegged by The Goat in the last Maine Road derby.

And of course, who could forget 'Slippery' Jim Leighton? He let in five - yes, five goals on that wonderful afternoon in September 1989.

When all hope has been seemingly lost, we've often had rags' 'keepers to make us laugh.
Paddy Roache was nutmegged by Dennis Tueart with a shot from about 20 yards out. Most amusing.

I've not read these past few pages so please forgive me if the point has already been made, but Vadge is saying that Welback is available for transfer though not to a club which is a direct rival. Does this mean that Hull and Stoke are out of the running?

Tbilisi said:
abu13 said:
manimanc said:
khediera apparently in Germany talking with Bayern...
is this another player utd have been snubbed by or will they say they`ve never been in for him?

They were in hard for him at one point but turtle head was worried that it may hold back Cleverlys development.

Can you improve perfection?
No, but you can polish a turd.

Looks like the 'class of '92' (Giggs and Scholes) are already drip-feeding poison to the media to derail Turtlehead. Major turmoil ahead.

Whoever thinks Sunderland arent good enough to turn them over must have been asleep recently.Look at the 2 semi finals..If any opposition manager can get a team up for pullong off shocks its poyet..won at chelsea last yr..the swamp..etc...I think they will be up for beating the scum big time on Sunday.

Reported this morning that Pogba has signed a 5 year deal with Juventus, meaning that a return to the swamp is off. Such deluded fucking shite. As if he was ever going to go back to a club that wouldn't give him a chance at first team football. Again, just a lot of deluded bullshite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.