United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
You know I come here to talk about football then next thing it's a full on FBI investigation ..I've not stepped on anyone's toes intentionally ..so what's the problem?

Is it just impossible to get a football discussion around these parts?
Rag ****. Keep going you might be the seventh most pathetic poster on this forum.

Dont say that, he'll stick around, Rags love 7th place.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
You know I come here to talk about football then next thing it's a full on FBI investigation ..I've not stepped on anyone's toes intentionally ..so what's the problem?

Rag ****. Keep going you might be the seventh most pathetic poster on this forum.

Dont say that, he'll stick around, Rags love 7th place.
Unless it's on the hypocrisy table.

foetus said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
LOOK IM JUST HERE TO TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL ..IVE GOT NOTHING TO HIDE
How does this make you feel?
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGhYIX_Vs5I[/video]

cover1_2035130c.jpg

Well you won the title that season but failed to defend it..so I feel good I guess..but no I'm not going to throw the success we had in the past in your face though..that would be small time of me.

Compulsive Rambler said:
Some of the words he's come out with make me think he's English.... has to be a blue on the wind up.

Honestly? No offense but that makes you sound ignorant..no offense

Please explain how I'm on the wind up? I've only given my honest opinion.

BloodRed-UTD said:

Rag c**t. Keep going you might be the seventh most pathetic poster on this forum.

Hahaha earlier in this thread people warned me about abusing Aguero When he had done nothing to warrant it..well I guess that's out of the window now.

Aguero= c**t muscle

BloodRed-UTD said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

Rag c**t. Keep going you might be the seventh most pathetic poster on this forum.

Hahaha earlier in this thread people warned me about abusing Aguero When he had done nothing to warrant it..well I guess that's out of the window now.

Aguero= c**t muscle
**** muscle is hardly something to get insulted about.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

Aguero= c**t muscle
c**t muscle is hardly something to get insulted about.

Yeah but a c**t is a c**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.