United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
BloodRed-UTD said:
You know..I honestly can't remember getting a decent response to a football related question here? I'm getting a lot of abuse(which I expect) but no real answers to my questions.
I'll bite:

1. CL - we've still got a good chance to qualify, as long as win our next two games. After that, well it's all down to the luck of the draw, and it's obvious, even to a Rag, that we have absolutely no luck in any CL draw.

2. Best keeper in the Prem - no idea. I know it's not Hart, as he just makes too many errors, however I'm sure other keepers make them, but our press love to harangue English keepers (much more than any other position). You'll probably think de Gea, especially given his last game. I don't know if he's the best, but I'd certainly have him in our team.

I've not read the rest of your posts, but I'm happy to answer your football questions, even if some of them are wuming (or, as I believe, you're an existing member, or a previously banned member, of this Board).

BloodRed-UTD said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
I only asked a question so that i can get an opinion from city fans...nothing wrong with that ..like I said and keep saying ..I came here to talk about football ..not Defend myself

So what time is it there now? 4am or something like that?

Who in your opinion is the best goalkeeper in the premier league right now?

Why dont you just tell the truth?

BloodRed-UTD said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
I only asked a question so that i can get an opinion from city fans...nothing wrong with that ..like I said and keep saying ..I came here to talk about football ..not Defend myself

I suppose you are now alluding to the performance of Gay at the weekend - similar to the new coming of the rags when you beat the mighty QPR.

Well my opinion is that he will be kept busy picking the ball out of the net in the coming weeks when you actually eventually play someone decent. And don't try to tell me Everton are decent - they are a shadow of last seasons side.

You really shouldn't believe everything you read in the Daily Mail you know.

citykev28 said:
Bwahahahahahaha! On the ridiculous story that Falcash has a parrot that squawks his name every time he scores, Mike Wedderburn said "Well it says 'every time' but that's still only one squawk this season."

Hahahahahaha.......I like mike.

malg said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
You know..I honestly can't remember getting a decent response to a football related question here? I'm getting a lot of abuse(which I expect) but no real answers to my questions.
I'll bite:

1. CL - we've still got a good chance to qualify, as long as win our next two games. After that, well it's all down to the luck of the draw, and it's obvious, even to a Rag, that we have absolutely no luck in any CL draw.

2. Best keeper in the Prem - no idea. I know it's not Hart, as he just makes too many errors, however I'm sure other keepers make them, but our press love to harangue English keepers (much more than any other position). You'll probably think de Gea, especially given his last game. I don't know if he's the best, but I'd certainly have him in our team.

I've not read the rest of your posts, but I'm happy to answer your football questions, even if some of them are wuming (or, as I believe, you're an existing member, or a previously banned member, of this Board).

Yeah the CL draws have been a nightmare for you guys in the early years of your champions league odyssey but in time I think the club will adapt..it could still happen this season..teams have played worse and won it.

BooksReject said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

I suppose you are now alluding to the performance of Gay at the weekend - similar to the new coming of the rags when you beat the mighty QPR.

Well my opinion is that he will be kept busy picking the ball out of the net in the coming weeks when you actually eventually play someone decent. And don't try to tell me Everton are decent - they are a shadow of last seasons side.

The abuse is fine but you're not giving me any real answers

BloodRed-UTD said:
BooksReject said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

The abuse is fine but you're not giving me any real answers

Abuse? No abuse in there raggy, just an honest response to your random question which was obviously weighted towards how you feel your keeper played in 1 game......go ask on rag cafe and you will get the answer you were obviously looking for.

aguero93:20 said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
You know I come here to talk about football then next thing it's a full on FBI investigation ..I've not stepped on anyone's toes intentionally ..so what's the problem?

Is it just impossible to get a football discussion around these parts?
Rag c**t. Keep going you might be the seventh most pathetic poster on this forum.
I doubt very much he's a rag, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.