United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue cigar said:
Utd are a fashion club,city are a passion club. Absolute fact as anyone in manchester would know. They cracked under the pressure we put them under 3 seasons ago,the fact we won on gd is irrelevant.

I was told to get my facts right and so I did..I wasn't trying to take anything away from the city victory in the end.

calum down said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
calum down said:
didn't you understand my question blood?
i asked how you say baconface in papiamento
Lol I understood it ..I'm not going to give you the satisfaction

okey dokey then
ignoring my attempt at humour
call me doubting thomas but i'd merely like a little proof that you do indeed speak papia
un lenguage nunka ta sufisiente

how about some swear words
all i know is - chupa mi dolo

oh c'mon blood
(you don't mind me calling you blood do you?
i believe it is common parlance in the youth of today)
throw some swear words at me in papiamento
you must know them all
you live in aruba after all

calum down said:
calum down said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
Lol I understood it ..I'm not going to give you the satisfaction

okey dokey then
call me doubting thomas but i'd merely like a little proof that you do indeed speak papia

I think his post times have been quite interesting when you consider Aruba are five hours behind us
oh c'mon blood
you must know them all

squirtyflower said:
calum down said:
calum down said:
okey dokey then

I think his post times have been quite interesting when you consider Aruba are five hours behind us
oh c'mon blood
you must know them all

Didn't get the creole bit I posted either,which is part of the Papiamento lingo.

SPIDERBOY said:
squirtyflower said:
calum down said:
oh c'mon blood
you must know them all

Didn't get the creole bit I posted either,which is part of the Papiamento lingo.

and lo!
he seems to have vanished
without even saying goodbye

n7KTyj3.gif

SPIDERBOY said:
squirtyflower said:
calum down said:
oh c'mon blood
you must know them all

Please further elaborate on how it's part of the papia?

calum down said:
SPIDERBOY said:

and lo!
he seems to have vanished
without even saying goodbye

n7KTyj3.gif
Honestly? That's a really funny gif..especially in the context you used it in

BloodRed-UTD said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Please further elaborate on how it's part of the papia?

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papiamento" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papiamento</a>

blue cigar said:
Utd are a fashion club,city are a passion club. Absolute fact as anyone in manchester would know. They cracked under the pressure we put them under 3 seasons ago,the fact we won on gd is irrelevant.
Agree with them crumbling under the pressure we so masterfully applied, but I actually think it's very relevant bc - it deliciously underlines the fact that it was all down to us smashing their very souls 6-1 at the swamp with a display so utterly dominant that it drove them into a panicked surrender giving up goal after goal, praying for the whistle while the world looked on and mocked.

The spectre of having become a laughing stock has haunted them ever since driving more nails into their coffin as baconface sacrificed legacy for short term obsessional revenge, forcing their establishment to have to take another huge gamble as both they and Leeds did in the early 90s.

You know I come here to talk about football then next thing it's a full on FBI investigation ..I've not stepped on anyone's toes intentionally ..so what's the problem?

Is it just impossible to get a football discussion around these parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.