United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
aguero93:20 said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
You know I come here to talk about football then next thing it's a full on FBI investigation ..I've not stepped on anyone's toes intentionally ..so what's the problem?

Is it just impossible to get a football discussion around these parts?
Rag c**t. Keep going you might be the seventh most pathetic poster on this forum.
I doubt very much he's a rag, mate.
Agreed. As I alluded to in my post above, I reckon he's either a current poster on here, or someone who's been banned from here.

uwe rosler 28 said:
Best keepers, courtois, cech, Lloris, begovic, de gea, hart, krul, there's the top 7 courtois no 1 onwards
would you not have the villa keeper brad whatsisname in that list ?

BloodRed-UTD said:
manimanc said:
So after years of utd fans mocking us for being shite, taking the piss out of us being in division 3,playing in the auto windshield cup, proudly displaying their 34/5 years banner, bragging year on year about how superior they are to us, we now find us in the Champions league and them lot not in it....... And unbelievably they're still trying to take piss out of us making an iffy start in the group stages ha hahahahahahah you couldn't make it up...
I have a feeling this rag misses taking the piss out of Bury and Stockport turning us over....
Now let me see, is this guy clutching at straws or scraping the barrel...
Either way it's comedy gold with what he's saying..

I only asked a question so that i can get an opinion from city fans...nothing wrong with that ..like I said and keep saying ..I came here to talk about football ..not Defend myself
I call bullshit mate,you lot have never been interested in us and you certainly aren`t interested in us being in what I`ve been told by other utd fans over the years as "your" competition when you aren`t in it....
and 2 games in and it`s a rough start....
jesus wept...
that`s why I call bullshit,your sarccy comments have been sussed by me flower.

uwe rosler 28 said:
Best keepers, courtois, cech, Lloris, begovic, de gea, hart, krul, there's the top 7 courtois no 1 onwards

Can't argue with that Definitely courtois is no1 ..helped atletico to the la liga crown and almost the champions league..and he's actually taller than I expected but he's good.

Cech is also good and it's almost unbelievable that he's on the bench for Chelsea during the best years of his career.

Btw how good is your 2nd choice keeper? I forgot his name..does he strike you as a good replacement for Hart?

laserblue said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
I only asked a question so that i can get an opinion from city fans...nothing wrong with that ..like I said and keep saying ..I came here to talk about football ..not Defend myself

Pablo Zabaleta is the fucking man. Discuss.

I honestly don't watch enough of city games to know how good he actually is but he is good..he's also good for Argentina.

There was a time when I thought he was 30yrs+ old but was shocked to learn that he's still 28/29? Decent age very experienced...i later found out the player i was thinking of was kolarov.

BloodRed-UTD said:
laserblue said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

I honestly don't watch enough of city games to know how good he actually is but he is good..he's also good for Argentina.

There was a time when I thought he was 30yrs+ old but was shocked to learn that he's still 28/29? Decent age very experienced...i later found out the player i was thinking of was kolarov.

You "don't watch enough of city games".
But choose a manchester city forum to talk football?

SPIDERBOY said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
laserblue said:

You "don't watch enough of city games".
But choose a manchester city forum to talk football?

Odds on he's a banned user that has come back to wum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.