United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
SPIDERBOY said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
I honestly don't watch enough of city games to know how good he actually is but he is good..he's also good for Argentina.

There was a time when I thought he was 30yrs+ old but was shocked to learn that he's still 28/29? Decent age very experienced...i later found out the player i was thinking of was kolarov.

You "don't watch enough of city games".
But choose a manchester city forum to talk football?

Odds on he's a banned user that has come back to wum.

Yeah.

SPIDERBOY said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
laserblue said:
Pablo Zabaleta is the fucking man. Discuss.

I honestly don't watch enough of city games to know how good he actually is but he is good..he's also good for Argentina.

There was a time when I thought he was 30yrs+ old but was shocked to learn that he's still 28/29? Decent age very experienced...i later found out the player i was thinking of was kolarov.

This is a football forum..general football sub..united thread
I just came to converse with a different set of fans for some objectivity and I'm just a curious as to what some fans on here think about certain teams and players...what's the problem with that? Are city fans not capable of overlooking the fact that I'm a Man united supporter and giving an opinion on all things football? I've only received 2 decent responses.

BloodRed-UTD said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Best keepers, courtois, cech, Lloris, begovic, de gea, hart, krul, there's the top 7 courtois no 1 onwards

Can't argue with that Definitely courtois is no1 ..helped atletico to the la liga crown and almost the champions league..and he's actually taller than I expected but he's good.

Cech is also good and it's almost unbelievable that he's on the bench for Chelsea during the best years of his career.

Btw how good is your 2nd choice keeper? I forgot his name..does he strike you as a good replacement for Hart?

Only time will tell not really seen enough but voted no 1 in spain a few times when courtious was there so can't be that bad!

uwe rosler 28 said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Best keepers, courtois, cech, Lloris, begovic, de gea, hart, krul, there's the top 7 courtois no 1 onwards

Can't argue with that Definitely courtois is no1 ..helped atletico to the la liga crown and almost the champions league..and he's actually taller than I expected but he's good.

Cech is also good and it's almost unbelievable that he's on the bench for Chelsea during the best years of his career.

Btw how good is your 2nd choice keeper? I forgot his name..does he strike you as a good replacement for Hart?

Only time will tell not really seen enough but voted no 1 in spain a few times when courtious was there so can't be that bad!

Maybe Cech could be an option for you guys? What do you think?...would you want him?

BloodRed-UTD said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

Maybe Cech could be an option for you guys? What do you think?...would you want him?

No great keeper but think if and when they look to replace hart it will be with a young english keeper also Chelsea would not sell to a direct english rival he'll go aboard for a huge fee!

BloodRed-UTD said:
SPIDERBOY said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

I just came to converse with a different set of fans for some objectivity and I'm just a curious as to what some fans on here think about certain teams and players...what's the problem with that? Are city fans not capable of overlooking the fact that I'm a Man united supporter and giving an opinion on all things football? I've only received 2 decent responses.

Who do you think the best keeper is?
Are you happy with your managers start?
do you think it was fair to get rid of moyes after 1 season?
and after employing moyes why wasn't he given the backing that the turtle is getting?

uwe rosler 28 said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

No great keeper but think if and when they look to replace hart it will be with a young english keeper also Chelsea would not sell to a direct english rival he'll go aboard for a huge fee!

Fair point.

uwe rosler 28 said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
SPIDERBOY said:

and after employing moyes why wasn't he given the backing that the turtle is getting?

1) in the league it's courtois Cech and de gea for me

2) fairly happy ..I was expecting better I mean we could've at least beat Swansea and burnley

3) at the start I was backing moyes because there was no other choice and deep down I wanted him to make it because it would be good for the club in general..but as the season went on and the beatings continued I lost faith in him. The club was right to sack him when they did because by then even the players were not up for it. He was the wrong man for job.

With regards to the backing..I honestly think the owners had no faith in him..I've heard that he was not their preferred choice but fergie had the final say. We did try for fabregas though and I think the fact that he turned the club down when he was clearly unhappy at barca was decisive. Fellaini did not help his cause either. LVG at least is respected by top players in today's game and has the profile of a big manager who can handle the big jobs.

BloodRed-UTD said:
SPIDERBOY said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

You lost me on "I've only received 2 decent responses.."
Did you expect us to be blowing smoke up your arse?
Fuck me petal give your head a wobble, you're a rag on a city forum, you ain't gonna be welcomed with open arms and especially not so near derby day...
I'll give you 3 weeks on ere, your sarcasm shines through your posts flower, why the fuck would a rag come on a city forum other than to be a hornet in a wasps nest..
I've had near enough 35 years of you gobshites pissing in my ear hole about how fantastic you are and how shite we are so I ain't bothered one iota about what you say or if you take offence at what we say...

BloodRed-UTD said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

1) in the league it's courtois Cech and de gea for me

2) fairly happy ..I was expecting better I mean we could've at least beat Swansea and burnley

3) at the start I was backing moyes because there was no other choice and deep down I wanted him to make it because it would be good for the club in general..but as the season went on and the beatings continued I lost faith in him. The club was right to sack him when they did because by then even the players were not up for it. He was the wrong man for job.

With regards to the backing..I honestly think the owners had no faith in him..I've heard that he was not their preferred choice but fergie had the final say. We did try for fabregas though and I think the fact that he turned the club down when he was clearly unhappy at barca was decisive. Fellaini did not help his cause either. LVG at least is respected by top players in today's game and has the profile of a big manager who can handle the big jobs.

You mention swansea and burnley but surely Leicester should be added? Also do you think the turtle will go the same way as sir david moyes if top 4 is not reached?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.