United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
BloodRed-UTD said:
AUnwin said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
You know..I honestly can't remember getting a decent response to a football related question here? I'm getting a lot of abuse(which I expect) but no real answers to my questions.

If FFP shouldn't be discussed in this thread (as you pointed out yourself), then why should the Champions League?

You must be a blue taking the piss. If not you're the most clueless rag ever and that takes some fucking doing.

Look I don't make the rules here..you can talk about what you want..what I said was that I am personally not interested in talking about FFP, platini or gill.

And we're not too fussed about talking about Willy Caballero, and whether or not Petr Cech would fit in well at City, so stop asking dumb questions. Or go discuss your views with other United fans.

As for you claim that your not on the wind up, you called our best player a c**t, and it wound me up.

SPIDERBOY said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

Yes this is a football forum,and as I've said there are many fans from other clubs on here....the point I'm making is,if you "just wanted to talk football",as you put it,you could of chose any one of hundreds of other forums.Do you think I would be welcome with open arms on redcafe and not be questioned?...Do you think I wouldn't be slated for calling your players,or maybe just trying to bullshit people?.....I'll ask you a question,and answer honestly......where was you yesterday?[/quote]

What do you mean by that? Where was I In terms of what? Location?

Was you in Aruba?

Oh god not this again..yeah I was

BloodRed-UTD said:
SPIDERBOY said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
Yes this is a football forum,and as I've said there are many fans from other clubs on here....the point I'm making is,if you "just wanted to talk football",as you put it,you could of chose any one of hundreds of other forums.Do you think I would be welcome with open arms on redcafe and not be questioned?...Do you think I wouldn't be slated for calling your players,or maybe just trying to bullshit people?.....I'll ask you a question,and answer honestly......where was you yesterday?[/quote]

What do you mean by that? Where was I In terms of what? Location?

Was you in Aruba?

Oh god not this again..yeah I was

I know for a FACT you wasn't.

Eli Panic said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
AUnwin said:
If FFP shouldn't be discussed in this thread (as you pointed out yourself), then why should the Champions League?

You must be a blue taking the piss. If not you're the most clueless rag ever and that takes some fucking doing.

Look I don't make the rules here..you can talk about what you want..what I said was that I am personally not interested in talking about FFP, platini or gill.

And we're not too fussed about talking about Willy Caballero, and whether or not Petr Cech would fit in well at City, so stop asking dumb questions. Or go discuss your views with other United fans.

As for you claim that your not on the wind up, you called our best player a c**t, and it wound me up.

So it's banter when you do it and it's a wind up when I do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.