United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up with 606 and newspaper articles. It appears after 1 assured game De Gea is the best keeper in the world and they look capable of finishing in the top 4. The most expensive squad in the history of the premier league is capable of finishing top 4? Where are the media snakes who would be caning us if we spent what they have and weren't 10 points clear? Great result against Everton, weren't they holding on for a half like they were against WHU? Falcash probably cost more than their starting 11s. Also it appears Luke Shaw needs time, 30 million quid and he's a development buy? They live in their own little world don't they!

Only satisfying snippet is they're turning on our Wazza, disharmony looms me thinks :)

oman0115 said:
Just catching up with 606 and newspaper articles. It appears after 1 assured game De Gea is the best keeper in the world and they look capable of finishing in the top 4. The most expensive squad in the history of the premier league is capable of finishing top 4? Where are the media snakes who would be caning us if we spent what they have and weren't 10 points clear? Great result against Everton, weren't they holding on for a half like they were against WHU? Falcash probably cost more than their starting 11s. Also it appears Luke Shaw needs time, 30 million quid and he's a development buy? They live in their own little world don't they!

Only satisfying snippet is they're turning on our Wazza, disharmony looms me thinks :)
Have to laugh at the knee jerk hype that a great/terrible game generates.

Di Maria is the best player in the PL according to some and de Gea the best keeper.

Shame they won't be in the CL this year or next.

BloodRed-UTD said:
manimanc said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
I understand what you're saying but i didn't come here to read about disgruntled city fans...if you wana talk football then sure.

I've had almost 100 post and non have been of the wumming or trolling type. Maybe past experiences with other united supporters have left you scarred and paranoid but I'm not here for that..
Scarred and paranoid?
Are you ill or something?
It's comments like that fuckin pig headed one you just give that makes me hate every single one of you twats..
Never met a decent rag and never will, you lot a pure and simple big-headed plastic twats who can't stand anybody doing better than them..

Look bro you don't have to talk to me I'm not forcing you ..I'm just here to talk to any city fans who would like to share some of their opinions on football teams,players,managers etc that's it.
Let's get 1 thing straight I ain't your bro and if I wanted to share some opinions on my club the last thing I'd do is ask for an opinion from a condescending plastic tosser like you...

KentBlue said:
In all sincerity, whoever you are BloodRed, being a rag and coming on a City forum and calling Sergio a c**t...I mean, what the fuck sort of response did you expect?

I knew Id get some abuse ..even the mod warned me..but again it's banter when you do it and it's a wind up when I do it? It's all in good spirit..but at least the abuse could come with real answers and interesting opinions.

I think we can all agree that with the money United have spent in the last window they have to win the league, especially without the champions league or even the COC as distractions.

Anything lower than 1st will be a huge failure.

TheThirdDeano said:
I think we can all agree that with the money United have spent in the last window they have to win the league, especially without the champions league or even the COC as distractions.

Anything lower than 1st will be a huge failure.
Who gives a fuck...

BloodRed-UTD said:
KentBlue said:
In all sincerity, whoever you are BloodRed, being a rag and coming on a City forum and calling Sergio a c**t...I mean, what the fuck sort of response did you expect?

I knew Id get some abuse ..even the mod warned me..but again it's banter when you do it and it's a wind up when I do it? It's all in good spirit..but at least the abuse could come with real answers and interesting opinions.

Do you really think that if one of us went on so sad café and called shrek a ****, that he or she wouldn't immediately be banned.

And you reckon calling Sergio a **** is just banter?

This is Bluemoon, the principal forum of the club Agüero plays for, and we don't take kindly to one of our best players being referred to in such disgusting terms!

At least, I certainly don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.