United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
superseiyan said:
Vienna_70 said:
chaddblue said:
The whiskey has finally addled his memory

May 2012

"We know that City are going to spend a fortune, pay stupid money, pay silly salaries and all that. We know that happens. We can't do anything about that. We concentrate on what we can do to try to bring players in for the right reasons. We invest in young players. That is what we are good at - we're not like other clubs who can spend fortunes on proven goods."

October 2014

Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted the squad needed "a big injection" of players. "It was really important because you need quality at Manchester United, you need the best players. When you can identify ability like that needed by Manchester United, they have the resources to do that. Those are fees I never quite equalled but nonetheless they were needing quite a big injection this year."

I think everyone on Bluemoon knows what a lying **** GPC is!

He's talking out two sides of his mouth. The propaganda is out in full force, from today's Guardian:

“It was really important because you need quality at Manchester United, you need the best players,” he said. “What has pleased me about Louis is he’s given seven young kids their debuts this year which falls into line with the history of our club, there’s no question about that. The supporters particularly respond very, very well when a young player gets his opportunity.
Yep, it certainly means a lot to those cockney, Irish and Taiwanese supporters to see a local 'Manchester' lad turn out in the rag jersey.

superseiyan said:
Vienna_70 said:
chaddblue said:

May 2012

"We know that City are going to spend a fortune, pay stupid money, pay silly salaries and all that. We know that happens. We can't do anything about that. We concentrate on what we can do to try to bring players in for the right reasons. We invest in young players. That is what we are good at - we're not like other clubs who can spend fortunes on proven goods."

October 2014

Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted the squad needed "a big injection" of players. "It was really important because you need quality at Manchester United, you need the best players. When you can identify ability like that needed by Manchester United, they have the resources to do that. Those are fees I never quite equalled but nonetheless they were needing quite a big injection this year."

He's talking out two sides of his mouth. The propaganda is out in full force, from today's Guardian:

“It was really important because you need quality at Manchester United, you need the best players,” he said. “What has pleased me about Louis is he’s given seven young kids their debuts this year which falls into line with the history of our club, there’s no question about that. The supporters particularly respond very, very well when a young player gets his opportunity.

It's taken from mutv and the guardian article is written by jamie jackson, rag propaganda at it finest.
Seems we've come a long way since baconface said never in his lifetime.

Ferguson also admitted being irritated last season when Manchester City and Liverpool defeated the team under Moyes. “I got annoyed when we lost to Liverpool last year. I didn’t enjoy that. I don’t like losing to Liverpool and Manchester City because they are your biggest rivals and the ones you always strive to defeat and are always in our way. Particularly Liverpool of course.”

superseiyan said:
Vienna_70 said:
chaddblue said:

May 2012

October 2014

And yet, when the young prospect Zaha got his opportunity, and "scored" he was bombed out to Palace. strange that.

I'm kind of sad Ferguson is still involved with the RAGs and not fallen out with them, he isn't going to say anything damning or controversial.. we just have to hope he's penned a posthumous "no holds barred" book dealing with the nitty gritty issues people want him to talk about and he owes the public to talk about, before he passes away.. many legends do that because they are scared for it to come out while they are still alive, a bit cowardly but it sums the man up.

The Bebe deal with Jorge Mendes is brushed under the carpet, I haven't saw any detailed explanations yet

Shirley said:
superseiyan said:
Vienna_70 said:

It's taken from mutv and the guardian article is written by jamie jackson, rag propaganda at it finest.

Ferguson also admitted being irritated last season when Manchester City and Liverpool defeated the team under Moyes. “I got annoyed when we lost to Liverpool last year. I didn’t enjoy that. I don’t like losing to Liverpool and Manchester City because they are your biggest rivals and the ones you always strive to defeat and are always in our way. Particularly Liverpool of course.”
Haha! He couldn't resist at the end. Sad ****.

dennishasdoneit said:
superseiyan said:
Vienna_70 said:

And yet, when the young prospect Zaha got his opportunity, and "scored" he was bombed out to Palace. strange that.

Don't think many of those supporters gave Scott Wootton a positive response either during the Chelsea match.

Was having a root on ragcafe,and seen this post in the champions league thread....obviously resigned to the fact they won't be in pot 1.

"God help any top seeded team that gets drawn into our group"

Europe's elite must be shitting it.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Shirley said:
superseiyan said:

Haha! He couldn't resist at the end. Sad ****.

Kudos. You have to admire that the **** still hates us enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.